Coco & Eve Deluxe Microfibre Ultra-Absorbent Hair Towel Wrap
Deluxe pink microfibre ultra-absorbent hair towel wrap
- Soft, super water-absorbent microfibre hair towel wrap in our signature Coco & Eve Bali tropical leaf print
- Dries hair quickly & easily, drastically reducing blow dry time
- Combats frizz, friction & fly-aways from regular towels
- Protects sheets when sleeping with our hair masque in overnight
- Recommended use: Apply hair masque to hair and cover with Towel Wrap for several hours (or overnight!) before rinsing for an intense boost of hydration
Please note: Hair masque and Tangle Tamer not included.
How To Use
2. Tip head and hair forwards and position around the back of the head until the Towel Wrap is fully covering the hair.
3. Gather hair inside the towel wrap and twist the front section several times into a coil.
4. Bring the twist round to the nape of the neck and loop the elastic around the button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Towel Wrap safe to wash/dry?
- Yes it is safe to wash, we recommend doing do so on a cold cycle. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not iron.
What size is the Towel Wrap?
- The wrap is wide enough for the thickest of tresses! Length - 66cm, max width when flat - 27cm.
What is the Towel Wrap made of?
- Super absorbent microfibre blend! 75% polyester and 25% polyamide.
Is the towel wrap colour fast?
- Yes, be sure to follow our care instructions above and wash with similar colours (e.g not in a white wash!)
How do I use the Towel Wrap?
- Hold the Towel Wrap with both hands with the button facing upwards.
- Tip head and hair forwards and position around the back of the head until the Towel Wrap is fully covering the hair.
- Gather hair inside the towel wrap and twist the front section several times into a coil.
- Bring the twist round to the nape of the neck and loop the elastic around the button.
Will the Towel Wrap affect my curls?
- Absolutely, in the best way possible! The towel wrap will help to wick away excess moisture without the need for excess heat styling that causes damage to curls.