Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series - Running Insoles (Choose Your Size)
PREVENTS PAIN FROM THREE COMMON RUNNING INJURIES
- Helps relieve and prevent the pain from 3 common running injuries:
- Runner’s knee
- Shin Splints
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Reduces shock by 40%
- Helps reduce wear and tear on your feet and legs
- Note: Men’s Small also fits Women’s Sizes 8½-11
- Running shoes, sneakers
IS THIS FOR ME? We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Running Insoles specifically for runners to help prevent pain from runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis. They have Triple Zone Protection to reduce shock by 40% and help reduce wear and tear on your legs.
Why It Works
- As you run, the foot can be subject to the shock of 2-3 times your body weight with every step. Over time, this repetitive impact can cause painful injuries like runner’s knee, shin splints, and plantar fasciitis.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Athletic Series Running Insoles reduce shock by 40%, which helps reduce the wear and tear on your feet and legs and helps prevent common running injuries.
How To Use
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at first signs of wear.
- Pull out the insole that came in your shoe, and place it on top of Dr. Scholl’s® insole with the heels lined up and fabric side facing up on both.
- With a pen, trace along the toe area of your original insole to mark a line onto the Dr. Scholl’s® insole. Then trim the toe area along the line.
- Slip Dr. Scholl’s® running shoe insoles into your sneakers with fabric facing up.