Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics For Sore Soles (Choose Your Size)
We designed Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Sore Soles specifically for people who have painful, sore feet from being on them all day.
- Provides Immediate and all-day relief of painful sore feet
- Stimulating nodules massage your feet all day
- Treats pain at the source
Casual Shoes and Sneakers Work Boots and Shoes
Why It Works
- Your feet can take a pounding while walking and standing as part of your daily activities, leaving you with painful, sore feet.
- Dr. Scholl’s® Pain Relief Orthotics for Sore Soles with Shock Guard® technology are designed for people with sore soles caused by being on their feet.
How To Use
Replace orthotics every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.
- If needed, trim along the outline (on the underside of the orthotic) that matches your shoe size.
- Insert orthotics into shoes with fabric side up.