e.l.f. Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes
This complete 12-Piece Brush Set includes each essential eye, lip, and face makeup brush needed to complete your flawless look. The makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.
The Professional Complete Set of 12 Brushes includes:
- Concealer Brush Blush
- Bronzer Brush
- Foundation Brush
- Blending Eye Brush
- Smudge Eye Sponge
- Eye Liner Brush
- Total Face Brush
- Defining Eye Brush
- Eyelash & Brow Wand
- Lip Defining Brush
- Brow Comb & Brush
- Eye Shadow Brush
How To Use
- Smudge Eye Sponge – Use the sponge tip to smudge any eyeshadow lines.
- Eyeshadow Brush – Dip the brush into eyeshadow and apply evenly all over the eyelid in smooth strokes.
- Blending Eye Brush – Blend shades of eyeshadow seamlessly using small back and forth motions.
- Defining Eye Brush – Apply your base color with the flat side of the brush and use the angled tip to create depth in the crease with a darker eyeshadow.
- Eyelash & Brow Wand – Use the spoolie to apply mascara, separate lashes or brush through brow hairs with gel to set them in place.
- Brow Comb & Brush – Use the lash comb to separate and define lashes. Dip the brow comb into clear mascara or eyebrow gel and brush through eyebrows.
- Foundation Brush – Dip the brush into foundation and apply to the forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and upper neck. Blend outwards from the nose using long strokes.
- Bronzer Brush – Swirl the brush over bronzer and apply to the hollows of the cheeks, jawline, hairline, and down the sides of the nose.
- Total Face Brush – Swirl the brush over powder and apply to the face in large, circular motions. To blend blush or bronzer, use the brush side and blend in back and forth motions.
- Concealer Brush – Dip the brush into concealer and use tapping motions to blend over desired area.
- Eyeliner Brush – Dip the brush into eyeliner and over the lash line, working the color between the roots of the lashes. Start from the inner eye corner and move outward using short strokes.
- Concealer Brush Blush – Dip the brush into concealer and blend outwards in circular motions.