HUDA BEAUTY Obsessions Palette - Amethyst
>> Back to Huda Beauty <<
- Bring bold femininity to your make-up collection with this amethyst-inspired palette and a collection of 6 duo-chrome shimmers and 3 creamy matte shadows. The shades range from moody mauve and violet to barely-there pink, so you can create a look to suit your mood.
The Huda Beauty Precious Stones Collection fuse electrifying jewel tones with luxurious texture, perfect for transitioning your summer make-up into autumn. "I really wanted to give people the option to have fun with as many colors as possible without having to invest in individual shades. It was all about giving colour junkies everything they need, in a compact, affordable way.” – Huda Kattan.
Each Huda Beauty Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette is packed with a selection of nine highly pigmented mattes and striking shimmers, all with a smooth and blendable texture. Available in several color themes, suitable for every occasion – the palettes are super compact and lightweight, making them a must-have for your handbag. The large mirror, conveniently-sized palette, and versatile shade collection allow you to create both classic and playful looks that are easy to apply on-the-go.
9 x 1.1g eyeshadows
• The versatility of these palettes allows you to create endless eye make-up looks.
• Blend the shadows seamlessly together, using darker shades in the crease, and lighter hues along the brow bone and inner corners of the eye.
• Using a smudge or liner brush, apply one of the darker shades along the top and bottom lash line.
• With your ring finger, or with fixing spray on an eyeshadow brush, apply the shimmer shade to the centre of your eyelid to amp up the glamour
|Dimensions||20 x 71 x 84 mm|
Mica, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Synthetic fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, CI 77861[Tin oxide], CI 77891 [Titanium Dioxide], CI 77491 [Iron Oxides], CI77742[Manganese Violet], CI 75470[Carmine], CI16035 [Red 40 Lake] and CI42090 [Blue 1 Lake]