Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-On Mask
Go beyond spot treating and treat your full face with this daily leave-on mask.
Our mask is clinically proven to reduce the size and redness of breakouts in just hours. If used AM/PM in skin care routine, it keeps working around the clock for fast results.
The formula vanishes instantly into skin, allowing acne medicine to absorb deep down to pores, killing acne-causing bacteria. It keeps working all day, targeting both your breakouts and controls the acne forming under the surface of your skin. When used daily, this dermatologist-recommended acne treatment will help keep breakouts away, so you can control your stubborn acne, all without over-drying skin.
Unlike traditional masks, this acne face mask does not need to be washed off. Instead, you leave it on your skin, allowing the acne medicine to work hard hour after hour. And its vanishing formula is designed to look invisible so you can use under your face moisturizer or makeup.
Use as directed.
- 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide acne medication
- Gentle enough for daily AM/PM use
>> Back To Neutrogena <<
How To Use
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product.
- If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F - 77°F).
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free.
Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
- Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% (Acne Medication)
- Uses For the treatment of acne.
- Water, Carbomer Homopolymer type B, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose
- For external use only.
- When using this product Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- Do not use if you Have very sensitive skin. Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide. When using this productAvoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth. Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product. Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation becomes severe.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Other information Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F - 77°F).