[PRE-ORDER] SugarBearHair Backpack Gift Set - LIMITED EDITION
Holiday Season Pre-Order
HOLIDAY SEASON SPECIAL PRE-ORDER
- Order by: Nov 23rd, 2019 at 11.59 pm. ETA: By Dec 19th, 2019.
- Order by: Dec 7th, 2019 at 11.59 pm. ETA: By Jan 5th, 2020.
- Send out will be done in 3 (THREE) business days after arrival.
NORMAL ETA FOR PRE-ORDER ITEM IS BETWEEN 14 - 50 DAYS.
Introducing the All-Inclusive SugarBearHair Backpack Gift Set - Limited Edition! It’s a perfect gift for yourself or a loved one!
This website exclusive Gift Set will include our New SugarBearHair Backpack, available only on SugarBearHair.com as a limited edition item! Get yours today before they are gone!
Gift Set includes:
- 1 Limited Edition SugarBearHair Backpack
- 3 Month supply of SugarBearHair Hair Vitamins
- 3 Month supply of SugarBearHair Women’s Multi
- 1 SugarBearHair Cruelty-Free Natural Wood Hair Brush
- 1 SugarBearHair Fluffy ‘SugarBear Face’ Cosmetic Bag
- 1 SugarBearHair Luxury Showercap
- 1 SugarBearHair Pen with Highlighter
- 1 SugarBearHair Blue Headband
- 1 SugarBearHair Scrunchie
- 1 SugarBearHair Keychain
- 1 SugarBearHair Hair Tie
- 1 SugarBearHair Sticker
Vitamins recommended for ages 13 and older. Ages under 13 must get doctor's permission.
15 Things You Should Know About SugarBearHair
- #1 Bestselling hair vitamin online since 2016.*
- SugarBearHair is the world’s first chewable vegetarian hair multivitamin.
- SugarBearHair tastes like a sweet delicious candy, made with the juice of real berries.
- SugarBearHair contains Biotin, B12 and other clinically proven ingredients to support hair growth.
- SugarBearHair has:
As much vitamin A as 4 cups of broccoli.
As much vitamin C as 1 cup of cranberries.
As much vitamin B12 as 4 organic eggs.
- SugarBearHair gummies are gelatin-free! These amazing vitamins are made with pectin, which comes from fruit to create the soft chewy consistency of our vitamins.
- SugarBearHair vitamins are wheat free, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, beef free, pork free, egg free, fish free and peanut free! Made in an allergen safe facility.
- Made in the USA in FDA inspected and approved facilities.
- Independently lab tested with high rating in safety and vitamin quality.
- The majority of our customers found their nails and skin quality improved over time while taking SugarBearHair.
- SugarBearHair has half the sugar content of comparable chewable vitamins.
- For both men and women! For all hair types, that means you!
- SugarBearHair.com ships to all countries.
- Free gifts in the 3 and 6-month packages. Buy more and save!
- As seen in Marie Claire, E! Online, Refinery29, The Today Show and more.
Here at SugarBearHair, we strive for maximum safety and maximum results. Our products are manufactured in the USA in facilities that use FDA approved guidelines to ensure quality and safe products for your peace of mind. We used only the best ingredients available to ensure an effective product that looks great, smells great and tastes great too! Most importantly, everyone is saying "It works!".
Sugar Bear Hair Ingredients: Our vegetarian vitamins contain Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Choline, Inositol, as the active vitamins and minerals. The gummies are made with real berries for a deliciously sweet flavor, coconut oil, and a dash of sugar. Below you can read an in depth explanation of why we chose each of our ingredients in our unique hair care formula!
Vitamin A (Palmitate)
Vitamin A is a powerful vitamin found in sweet potatoes, carrots and kale. This powerhouse contributes to the health of your skin and scalp by helping to promote your blood's oxygen circulation. Increased oxygen circulation to the scalp helps to feed your scalp the vital nutrients your hair needs for longer and stronger hair. This marvelous vitamin has antioxidant properties that helps to protect your hair follicles from problems such as excessive shedding or hair fall. If you suffer from a dry scalp, you'd love
Vitamin A for its ability to moisturize the scalp by supporting your body's natural oil production (known as sebum).
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
A study found in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology references the use of Vitamin C to improve hair growth. The subjects who were given a hair vitamin complex containing Vitamin C experienced faster hair growth compared to those who didn’t take the Vitamin C containing complex. This is because Vitamin C is vital for your body to develop collagen, which helps your hair to grow stronger from the inside out. This youth activating antioxidant helps to protect your scalp from damage by combating free-radicals. Free-radicals can cause hair loss over time. All successful hair care formulas contain Vitamin C due to its amazing hair growing properties.
Vitamin E is essential for blood circulation. Besides healing and protecting your hair, it can also help with fine lines and wrinkles on your skin. Like Vitamin A, this vitamin helps to bring enough oxygen to your scalp to promote healthy hair growth. This rich antioxidant also acts as a safeguard against damage to your hair follicles. When taken in combination with Vitamin C, your hair can improve its strength and elasticity.
Vitamin B-6 is a great vitamin to take for hair loss. By helping your body to form cells and bring oxygen to your scalp, your hair follicles will be able to produce healthier hair. Foods such as sunflower seeds, chicken, and tuna contain Vitamin B-6. When taken with zinc, the two work together to help block a substance in our bodies called DHT, which can cause hair loss.
Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9)
Folic Acid is a fascinating vitamin that is crucial for your body to repair your DNA. This vitamin actively supports cell division so that your hair follicles can produce healthy hair. Reducing hair loss and preventing thinning is what Folic Acid does best! It is best to take Folic Acid with Vitamin B-12. Having a deficiency in one of these vitamins can cause excessive hair breakage or hair loss. To keep the balance, be sure to take both of these marvelous vitamins together!
Vitamin B-12 gives an amazing boost to your hair growth by supporting your body's energy process and helping to form red blood cells. Red blood cells are responsible for feeding oxygen to your scalp, which helps your hair to grow longer. People who take Vitamin B-12 notice an increase in energy and vitality.
Biotin is one of the most important vitamins you can take to promote hair growth. Biotin supports the health of your scalp by producing fatty acids which in turn helps the health of your hair. A deficiency in essential fatty acids produces symptoms such as dry, scaly or flaky skin, dandruff, dry, brittle hair or eczema, according to the ProHealth website, all of which may lead to hair loss. Eating foods high in biotin or taking a biotin supplement will help combat hair loss due to a poor diet. When you take biotin, you are also helping to support your hair's keratin, making your hair stronger. Keratin is what your hair, skin, and nails are made of. Taking biotin with other B vitamins will create a powerful combination to help combat hair loss. If you are prone to breakouts, we recommend taking a biotin supplement with Vitamin B-5. Biotin when combined with B-5 helps to reduce the chances of acne or breakouts in the skin.
Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5)
Vitamin B-5 helps to stimulate hair growth by supporting your hair's natural keratin. It helps to replace hair that was lost due to excessive shedding or breakage. Without Vitamin B-5, it would be difficult for your hair to grow at a steady rate. The structure of your hair and skin depends on this wonderful vitamin to stay healthy. Like other B vitamins, Vitamin B-5 nourishes your follicles from the inside out and is responsible for the shine and luster of your hair.
This popular oil has been used worldwide to help support hair and scalp health. Because of its similarity to our scalp's natural oils, coconut oil is one of the few oils that can actually moisturize your hair. This helps to prevent breakage and hair loss. You can also massage it into your scalp to treat dry scalp issues and to moisturize your roots.
These are just some of the amazing ingredients found in SugarBearHair chewable hair vitamins!