Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Joia Strengthening + Smoothing Conditioner 90ml
Clinically Proven to Smooth and Repair Hair
A creamy-rich, yet weightless conditioner for silky, touchably-soft hair.
Our patented SOL Seal Technology™ with plant-based keratin and hair-healthy Brazilian Beauty Blend is clinically proven to smooth and repair hair.
TOP: pistachio, almond
MID: heliotrope, jasmine petals
DRY: vanilla, salted caramel, sandalwood
Wrap your strands with a hug + treat action to fuse together split ends, reduce breakage and help prevent future damage.
- 54% reduction of breakage*
- 74% of split ends mended*
- Color-safe, sulfate-free, paraben-free
*Strengthening and Smoothing for Hair that‘s 2x as strong when shampoo and conditioner are used together
How To Use
After using Brazilian Joia™ Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo, apply a generous amount, concentrating on mid-strand to ends. Leave 2-3 minutes, or more as desired, then rinse. Use with Brazilian Joia™ Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo for maximum benefits.
Brazilian Babe Tip
Use as a mask by leaving in for 10-20 minutes in the bath or shower, or before basking in the sun to allow heat to intensify deep conditioning benefits.
SOL Seal Technology™: Proprietary and proven to repair and restore your hair to peak strength in as little as one use. Plant-based keratin micro-capsules restore the damaged hair shaft and ionically bond split ends together.
Brazil Nut: Rich in selenium to deeply nourish and strengthen hair while protecting against breakage.
Coconut Oil: This best-loved multi-tasker promotes scalp health and brings luster and moisture to hair.
Cupuaçu Butter: Fortifying and frizz-fighting with essential healthy hair fats.
Buriti Fruit Oil: Brimming with healthy fats to smooth dry, damaged, brittle hair and bring vital shine.
CRUELTY FREEGLUTEN FREEVEGAN FRIENDLY
PARABEN FREE SULFATE FREE
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Algin, Xanthan Gum, Chitosan, Carrageenan, Tocopherol, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Trideceth-12, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Oleate, Coco-Glucoside, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyquaternium-37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Silicone Quaternium-3, Caprylyl Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylates/Stearyl Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-33, PEG-8 Dimethicone, PEG-14, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, BHT, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Coumarin, Limonene, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are your hair products safe for color-treated or bleached hair?
- Yes! Our Triple Brazilian Butter™ Hair Repair Treatment is safe for color-treated hair and can help revive damage caused by bleach and/or color. Our Brazilian Joia™ Strengthening + Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner are safe for color-treated hair, too!
Can I use your shampoo/conditioner every day?
- Yes. Our addictive Cheirosa '62 fragrance with notes of salted caramel and pistachio will surely make you want to use our shampoo and conditioner every day! Our shampoo and conditioner are sulfate-free and gentle for everyday use.
- Brazilian Joia™ is also made with deeply nourishing Brazilian ingredients like Brazil Nut Selenium, buriti fruit oil, coconut oil and cupuaçu butter. These healthy-hair ingredients are known for their healthy fats, strengthening power and shine-boosting benefits.
How does Sol Seal Technology work?
- Our patented SOL Seal Technology™ is infused with plant-based keratin micro-capsules that ionically bond and coat strands wherever there's breakage, split ends, or damage. These micro-capsules go anywhere there's damage, wrapping strands with a hug + treat action that instantly repairs and restores hair to peak strength, making it resilient against breakage.
Are your hair products recommended if you have dandruff?
- While Brazilian Joia™ does not contain any ingredients that would make dandruff or flakiness worse, our shampoo and conditioner were not formulated with these specific hair needs in mind. We always recommend doing a patch test first and consulting your doctor with specific hair concerns.
What type of hair are your hair products for?
- Brazilian Joia™ is formulated for most hair types and textures, but works best for Straight, Wavy, and Curly hair and Fine, Medium, and Thick textures. If you have dry or extremely oily hair, this may not be for you.