Sol de Janeiro SOL Cheirosa ‘62 Eau de Parfum Vial Spray 1ml
Inspired by the golden sun in Rio, this fragrance captures the very heart of summer and the feeling of paradise right down to your toes.
- Boldly delicious with addictive notes of salted caramel, pistachio, jasmine petals, and vanilla.
- Compliments and curiosity are always a part of the SOL Cheirosa ’62 experience
- Celebrates the iconic year of 1962 when the world first met the Girl from Ipanema and fell in love with Brazil.
- TOP: pistachio, almond
- MID: heliotrope, jasmine petals
- DRY: vanilla, salted caramel, sandalwood
In Brazil, to be cheirosa means to smell incredibly delicious. Everyone notices and everyone wants to be cheirosa. It’s a way of life and a way of loving life.
SOL Cheirosa ’62 celebrates the iconic year of 1962 when the world first met the ultimate summer muse – the Girl from Ipanema – and discovered the Brazilian sounds of bossa nova that would thrill the entire world.
How To Use
To be Cheirosa, you can’t be shy! In Brazil, we spritz fragrance all over and from head to toe. And when you spritz make sure you don’t rub your wrists together – this disrupts the deliciousness of the fragrance.
To heighten the Cheirosa ’62 experience, pair with Brazilian Bum Bum Cream.
SD Alcohol 39B, Aqua (Water/Eau), Parfum (Fragrance), Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene