Too Faced Hangover - Replenishing Face Primer Deluxe Size 5g
Our replenishing face primer is your instant cure. It hydrates, smooths and brightens skin for a dewy, healthy looking finish.
- Hydrates and boosts skin's radiance
- Promotes skin's elasticity
- Soothes and smooths the skin
- Infused with hydrating coconut water
- Can be worn alone or under makeup
FORMULATED WITHOUT GLUTEN AND PARABENS
Our Inspiration This revolutionary makeup primer was created to give you all the priming benefits you love while helping you look like you received eight hours of sleep and drank your daily dose of H2O.
How To Use
Tips & Tricks!
- Hangover Primer is BAE- Before Anything Else! Always apply Hangover Primer as a first step for smooth foundation application and a hydrated complexion.
- Buff Hangover Primer all over the face using our Teddy Bear Hair™ Powder Brush. Then layer your foundation and apply with the same brush to melt the two products into the skin. Mist and set with Hangover Setting Spray
- If skin looks dull or powdery, warm 2 pumps of Hangover Primer between palms of hands. Press onto skin with palms to add hydration and moisture without disturbing makeup. This adds a great glow to dehydrated skin and also corrects too much powder by bringing natural-looking oils back to complexion.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba Bark Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol Dicaprylate, Propanediol, Ceteareth-6 Olivate, Olive Glycerides, Lactobacillus Ferment, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Hydrogenated Olive Oil, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Cellulose Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil Unsaponifiables/Olea Europaea Oil Unsaponifiables, Pectin, Xanthan Gum, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl Alcohol Diphosphonic Acid, Lecithin, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Lauric Acid, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, Citric Acid.