HUDA BEAUTY 3D Highlighter Palette - Bronze Sands Palette
“We had such an amazing response when we launched our Pink Sands and Golden Sands 3D Highlighter palettes last year. Since then, we have had requests for another edition with deeper shades that would give the most insane highlight on tanned and richer skin tones so I knew I had to create this highlighter. I LOVE the shades in this palette – they are so rich with amazing colour payoff, and the tones are perfect for drawing attention to the beautiful contours of the face and body!” Huda Kattan
Bronze Sands shade descriptions:
- Barbados: Illuminate your face or body with this revolutionary Melted Strobe formula in bright gold. This buttery base helps smooth the skin to create a dewy, lit-from-within glow
- Maldives: A velvety illuminator in soft gold with a hint of copper creates a beautiful shift as it catches the sun. Sweep across the tops of your cheekbones for a natural radiance
- Aruba: This rich contour in a deep bronze with a gold reflection gives a sculpted look to the face and is perfect for adding shape and dimension to shoulders and collarbones
- Bora Bora: A bronze powder highlighter with a hint of rose gold illuminates the skin for an enviable glow
1 x 6g Poured Melted Strobe in Barbados
3 x 8g Powder Highlighters Maldives, Aruba, and Bora Bora
>> Back to Huda Beauty <<
The foolproof application method allows you to customize the depth of your glow with buildable layers that will slay your highlight game. Use each shade alone, or follow this step-by-step guide to create a look combining shine, warmth, and flush to build a visible 3D pop.
- Prep: Apply the Melted Strobe as a base to smooth the skin and amplify the light-reflecting pearls.
- Set: Dab on the lightest highlight from cheek to temple to set and bring out the pop.
- Sculpt: Apply the darker shade under the cheekbones to add dimension and shape.
- Flush: Sweep the medium highlighter onto the apples of your cheeks for a healthy-looking glow.
The Melted Strobe can be used as a base but also on its own for dewy and natural, lit-from-within radiance.
Dab it on with a sponge or your fingers onto the upper cheekbones, brow arches, Cupid’s bow, and décolleté.
It can also be applied as a final step on top of the powders to increase the highlighter intensity.
|Dimensions||128 x 127 x 15 mm|
Phenoxyethanol, Silica, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Mica, Octyldodecanol, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Diisostearyl Malate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax), Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polybutene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Beta-Sitosterol, Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Hexylene Glycol, CI 75470 (Carmine), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cream Highlight (Barbados): Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Squalene. Powder Highlight (Aruba, Maldives): Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Isostearate, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid. May contain (+/-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides). Powder Highlight (Bora Bora): Talc, Aluminum Hydroxide, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Citric Acid