When do we ship order?
- For URGENT order, please include Priority Shipment for guaranteed shipment date.
- For READY-STOCK item (s), the package will be handed over to the postal or courier representative agent no later than 5 business days for Standard Delivery, and 3 business days for Pos Laju, Other Courier Services, J&T Express, and CollectCo.
- Generally, the package will deliver to the customer within 7 days of the shipping and will not take longer than 14 days. More about the speed of courier delivery is explained below in Shipping & Courier.
- For PRE-ORDER item(s), it will take between 21 to 42 days for the product to arrive in Malaysia, but custom clearance process is unpredictable. Overall, it may take up to 90 (NINETY) days for customer to receive the package. Pre-order item is tagged with [PRE-ORDER] in the product name.
- COMBINATION of ready-stock and pre-order item will be shipped in a single shipment after pre-order item(s) arrived.
- To stay focused and challenge ourselves, we introduced 3DSG - "3-Days Shipping Guarantee" for selected couriers.
- If we failed to ship order within 3 (THREE) business days after the order payment date, the shipment is free! Please report the late shipping here.
- We only guarantee when we ship package to the courier; the delivery time from courier to customer depends on the speed of the courier.
- On certain promotion like "Flash Deal", 3DSG is not applied.
Selected Couriers For 3-Days Shipping Guarantee
- Pos Laju
- Other Courier Services: DHLec
Once order is ready to be shipped, customer will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail. It will contain shipment details, tracking number, and a package tracking link. To track an order on Beautyspot, sign in to access My Account that will contain order information.
Shipping & Courier Info
We offer multiple shipping options. Shipping cost are determined by zone, weight and shipping services.
You will have the opportunity to select your preferred delivery method as your proceed through checkout, and will be able to check the total order value (including shipping fee) before you complete the transaction.
a) Standard Delivery
- An economic delivery option to deliver your item or merchandise.
- Not recommended to be used with business or office address, parcel may not arrive and recipient needs to pick the parcel up at the designated collection point.
- Tracking status will appear after the parcel start dispatched out from the posting point to PUSAT MEL NASIONAL; which is not necessarily on the same date the parcel dropped off at the posting point.
- Solution for 2 kgs and below.
- For parcel weight more than 2 kgs, parcel will opt to Pos Parcel.
- Signature required upon delivery.
- No second delivery attempt available for this option.
- For unsuccessful delivery attempt due to recipient not available at the time of delivery or office closed, item needs to be collected at the window delivery counter, either at the post office** or a specified Mail Delivery Centre (MDC).
- Note: **Post Office is a Pos Malaysia Centre and not a Poslaju Centre.
- FlexiPrepaid Delivery Service Level Agrement (SLA):Peninsular Malaysia (Intra-State)D+3Peninsular Malaysia (Inter-State)D+4 up to D+5East MalaysiaD+5 up to D+7
- "D" means the posting day provided that the posting takes place before the last collection time published at the respective posting boxes on an official working day in Malaysia.
- The numeral after "D" refers to the number of official working days in Malaysia after the posting day to complete the delivery.
- Note: Remote areas are not subject to the above-mentioned delivery standards.
ii) Pos Parcel
- Service provided by Pos Malaysia.
- Maximum weight: 30 kgs.
b) Pos Laju
- Daily pickup from our premise on Monday-Friday (exclude Public Holiday).
- Next working day delivery after pick up or send out (D+1) within Pos Laju coverage areas.
- For areas outside Pos Laju delivery areas, 2-3 business days standard delivery may apply.
- Undelivered item will be held for 7 days and in the event that the item is not collected by the recipient, item will be returned.
c) Other Courier Services
i) DHL eCommerce (DHLeC)
- Best for major cities in Malaysia.
d) J&T Express
- Best for Pahang, Kelantan, and Terengganu.
- Self-collect parcel at the convenient time; most CollectCo local stores operate after office hours and throughout the weekend.
- To use this delivery service, in "Delivery Method", select "Pickup" and then, "Self-collect with CollectCo". After that, choose an address for the pickup point.
- Package will be dropped off to the CollectCo drop off point within 3 business days.
- CollectCo will collect the package and deliver to the chosen pick up point.
- You will be informed via SMS with a verification code when your parcel arrive at the chosen address, .
- Drop by the pickup point with your verification code to collect your parcel.