Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist
HollywoodLife Beauty Awards 2019: Best Face Mist
Immerse skin into a hydrating watermelon mist so ultra-fine and delicate, it envelops your skin like a dreamy morning fog. This formula is packed with a juicy blend of 84% watermelon, hyaluronic acid, and hibiscus AHAs to refresh skin and enhance makeup.
Besides looking pretty, this bi-phase mist combines two great things into something even better. Shake it before you spray it to mix up the nourishing-oil layer with the water-based active extracts for a haze of softening, smoothing, and illuminating hydration. You’ll love this facial mist for its ability to enhance your natural dewy glow and your makeup with a single spritz.
- Dry Skin
- Normal Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Oily/Combination Skin
- The Scent: Fresh, fruity watermelon
- The Texture: Ultra-fine mist with a gentle fog of hydration
- Makes Skin Feel: Hydrated and Refreshed
- Makes Skin Look: Bright, Glowy, and Dewy
>> Back To Glow Recipe <<
How To Use
Shake Before Use For Optimal Results
Before you spray, make sure to shake the bottle. This bi-phase mist separates into two layers that need to be fully incorporated for its glow-boosting effects to fully shine. Once all of the natural skincare ingredients mix, they work together to hydrate, soften, and give skin glowing radiance throughout the day.
To Use As A Hydrating, Glow Mist:
From 8-10 inches away, firmly press nozzle and mist 2-3 times across face. Hold closer to face for maximum dewy effect. Use throughout the day. If you have oily/combination skin, spray it once every few hours to refresh skin. If your skin is on the drier side, just hold it closer to your face and apply two spritzes every two hours to maintain hydration.
To Use As A Makeup Prep + Perfecting Mist:
From 8-10 inches away, firmly press nozzle and mist 2-3 times to refresh skin and set makeup.
- This amino acid and vitamin-rich fruit in this Korean face mist provides exceptional hydration while fighting off free radicals to visibly prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- The hyaluronic acid offers an instant quench, making this soothing face mist an excellent choice for those with dry, irritated skin. It hydrates and visibly plumps skin by holding 1000x its weight in moisture.
- The hibiscus contains naturally occuring AHAs that smooth uneven texture, soften, and hydrate skin for optimal makeup application or touch-ups.
Rice Germ Oil
- An antioxidant-rich powerhouse that is loaded with high levels of Vitamin E to deeply hydrate and visibly protect skin.
Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Silicones, Phthalates, Alcohol, Synthetic Dyes. Vegan. Cruelty-free.
Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Extract, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Alkanna Tinctoria Root Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Soy Amino Acids, Fructooligosaccharides, Centella Asiatica Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Natto Gum, Apple Cider Vinegar, Sorbitan Oleate, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Beta-Glucan, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Ipomoea Batatas Root Extract, Fragrance
What are the different uses of a facial mist?
- Mists are one of the most versatile products to keep in your skincare routine. Our favorite uses include: As a hydrating toner. The small percentage of ACV in the formula helps tone skin and manage oil production. In between each skincare step. A quick spritz before your serum, moisturizer, and SPF steps helps lock in moisture and promote hydration. Enhance and refresh makeup. Shake & spray just before applying foundation, and again just after for a dewy look that’ll last for hours.
What skin type does this work for?
- Watermelon Glow Ultra-Fine Mist was tested extensively on all skin types and works for a wide range of people. Those with dryer skin should hold the nozzle closer to the skin for maximum hydration where those with oily skin should hold the bottle at least 6 inches away from the face. For spritzing over makeup, hold the bottle about 6 inches from your skin.
How do I use a mist with makeup?
- The Watermelon Mist is a makeup refresher and enhancer, thanks to the Soybean Sterol in the formula. Apply the mist after foundation and before setting spray to eliminate a chalky effect. It is completely alcohol-free, so you can even prime your eyeshadow brushes with the Watermelon Mist for intense color payoff!