Glow Recipe Pineapple-C Bright Serum
InStyle Readers' Choice Beauty Awards 2019: Best Serum
Glowing, glass skin starts with a bright, smooth, and translucent complexion so reflective, skin appears like glass. This bouncy, lightweight serum will do just that with three potent forms of antioxidant-rich vitamin C including 22% Pineapple Juice (one of the most powerful forms of natural vitamin C), pure Ascorbic acid, and stable 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic acid to combat acne scars, dark spots, and hyperpigmentation leaving skin glossy and even. The natural AHAs and Bromelain Enzymes from pineapple gently exfoliate while the built-in skin soothers (chamomile and aloe) ensure that skin stays happy and refreshed.
- Dry Skin
- Normal Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Oily/Combination Skin
- Dark Spots
- Anti - Aging
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- The Scent: Fresh, Tropical Pineapple
- The Texture: Lightweight and Bouncy
- Makes Skin Feel: Smooth and Hydrated
- Makes Skin Look: Bright, Glowy, and Dewy
Size: 30ml (Retail Price USD$49)
>> Back To Glow Recipe <<
- A potent source of natural vitamin C, natural AHA, and bromelain enzymes for bright, smooth, and hydrated skin. It visibly fades dark spots, acne scars, and hyperpigmentation for smoother, clearer skin.
- One of the most potent forms of vitamin C, ascorbic acid helps to brighten your complexion and even out your skin tone while helping to visibly reduce signs of premature aging like fine lines and wrinkles.
3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid
- A powerful yet stable vitamin C derivative made up of 75% Ascorbic Acid and 25% Ethyl Group. The Ethyl Group is a small carbon unit that stabilizes the ascorbic acid while keeping it as pure as possible. It further helps to brighten and even skin tone while acting as a powerful antioxidant giving you your glowiest skin ever.
- Hydrates and plumps skin by attracting water to maintain long-lasting hydration. Your one-way ticket to dewy, refreshed skin that looks smoother and rejuvenated.
- An antioxidant-rich powerhouse that helps to deeply hydrate and visibly protect skin, making this serum powerful and super nourishing.
- Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Silicones, Phthalates, Drying Alcohols, Synthetic Dyes. Vegan. Cruelty-free.
How To Use
Apply 1-2 drops onto clean skin and gently pat into the skin for optimal absorption. Apply daily, morning and night, and follow with moisturizer. During the day, follow with sunscreen. For sensitive skin types, use 3-4 times a week and gradually increase usage.
For maximum potency, store in a cool, dry place, out of direct sunlight. Tightly close cap after usage.
Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer, Dimethicone, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Squalane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylresorcinol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arginine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Extract, Fragrance/Parfum.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the percentage of Vitamin C?
- We formulated Pineapple-C with a proprietary concentration of 3 different forms of Vitamin C, including 22% Vitamin C rich pineapple juice, the most common form, L-AA and the less common but much more stable derivative, 3-O-Ethyl Acid. This combination makes this a very potent brightening serum!
What type of packaging is this formula in?
- Because Vitamin C can be unstable, packaging was an important consideration for us. The glass bottle that Pineapple C is housed in is opaque and coated with a UV protectant. We always recommend storing any Vitamin C serum in a cool, dry place. The fridge is a great idea!
Why the smell?
- Some of you smell tropical goodness while others notice a more distinct scent. Everyone experiences the scent of vitamin C differently, and some of you may be noticing how it interacts with the scent of natural pineapple juice, which makes up 22% of our formula. This is totally normal and has no bearing on the efficacy or stability of the formula—you'll get that amazing glass skin look either way.
Can I Recycle It?
- Yes! Our shelfie-worthy bottle is made with 20% recycled glass and is 100% recyclable. Just rinse it after use and place it in your recycling bin. Make sure to separate each individual part of the dropper before placing them in your recycling bin.
Our cardboard cartons are made with a blend of PEFC-certified recycled paper, free of acids and heavy metal, printed with soy ink, and are 100% recyclable.