When do we ship orders?
- For URGENT orders, please include Priority Shipment for a guaranteed drop-off date.
- For READY-STOCK item (s), we aim to ship all orders no later than 5 business days for Economy Delivery, and 3 business days for Pos Laju, Other Courier Services, J&T Express, and CollectCo.
- Generally, the package will deliver to the customer within 7 days of the shipping and will not take longer than 14 days. More about the speed of courier delivery is explained below in Shipping & Courier.
- For PRE-ORDER item(s), it will take between 21 to 42 days for the product to arrive in Malaysia, but the customs clearance process is unpredictable. Overall, it may take up to 90 (NINETY) days for the customer to receive the package. A pre-order item is tagged with [PRE-ORDER] in the product name.
- COMBINATION of the ready-stock and pre-order items will be shipped in a single shipment after the pre-order item(s) arrived.
- To stay focused and challenge ourselves, we introduced 3DSG - a "3-Days Shipping Guarantee" for selected couriers.
- If we fail to dispatch orders within 3 (THREE) business days after the order payment date, the shipment is free! Please report the late shipping here.
- We can only guarantee when we send the package to the courier; the delivery time from courier to customer depends on the speed of the courier.
- On certain special sales like "Flash Deal", 3DSG does not apply.
Selected Couriers For 3-Days Shipping Guarantee
- Pos Laju
- Other Courier Services: DHLec
- J&T Express
Once an order is ready to be shipped, the customer will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail. It will contain shipment details, a tracking number, and a package tracking link. To track an order on Beautyspot, sign in to access My Account which will contain order information.
Shipping & Courier Info
We offer multiple shipping options. Shipping costs are determined by zone, weight, and shipping services.
You will have the opportunity to select your preferred delivery method as you proceed through checkout, and will be able to check the total order value (including the shipping fee) before you complete the transaction.
a) Economy Delivery
- An economic delivery option to deliver your item or merchandise.
- Not recommended to be used with a business or office address, the parcel may not arrive and the recipient needs to pick the parcel up at the designated collection point.
- Tracking status will appear after the parcel starts dispatched from the posting point to PUSAT MEL NASIONAL; which is not necessarily on the same date the parcel dropped off at the posting point.
- Solution for 2 kgs and below.
- For parcel weight more than 2 kg, the parcel will opt to Pos Parcel.
- A signature is required upon delivery.
- No second delivery attempt is available for this option.
- For unsuccessful delivery attempts due to the recipient not being available at the time of delivery or the office closed, the item needs to be collected at the window delivery counter, either at the post office** or a specified Mail Delivery Centre (MDC).
- Note: **Post Office is a Pos Malaysia Centre and not a Poslaju Centre.
- FlexiPrepaid Delivery Service Level Agreement (SLA):
Peninsular Malaysia (Intra-State)D+3Peninsular Malaysia (Inter-State)D+4 up to D+5East MalaysiaD+5 up to D+7
- "D" means the posting day provided that the posting takes place before the last collection time published at the respective posting boxes on an official working day in Malaysia.
- The numeral after "D" refers to the number of official working days in Malaysia after the posting day to complete the delivery.
- Note: Remote areas are not subject to the above-mentioned delivery standards.
ii) Pos Parcel
- Service provided by Pos Malaysia.
- Maximum weight: 30 kgs.
b) Pos Laju
- Daily pickup from our premise on Monday-Friday (excluding Public Holiday).
- Next working day delivery after pick up or send out (D+1) within Pos Laju coverage areas.
- For areas outside Pos Laju delivery areas, 2-3 business days standard delivery may apply.
- Undelivered items will be held for 7 days and in the event that the item is not collected by the recipient, the item will be returned.
c) Other Courier Services
i) DHL eCommerce (DHLeC)
- Best for major cities in Malaysia.
d) J&T Express
- Best for Pahang, Kelantan, and Terengganu.
- The self-collect parcel at a convenient time; most CollectCo local stores operate after office hours and throughout the weekend.
- To use this delivery service, in "Delivery Method", select "Pickup" and then, "Self-collect with CollectCo". After that, choose an address for the pickup point.
- The package will be dropped off at the CollectCo drop-off point within 3 business days.
- CollectCo will collect the package and deliver it to the chosen pick-up point.
- You will be informed via SMS with a verification code when your parcel arrives at the chosen address.
- Drop by the pickup point with your verification code to collect your parcel.