Alpha-H Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream 100ml
Boost cellular regeneration
- Ideal for: Dry, normal, acne-prone and mature skins.
Best Cleanser Normal Skin
- Byrdie / Curated Beauty Awards 2018
Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream is a luxurious multi-tasking cleanser which sweeps away impurities, primes the skin to better absorb and benefit from subsequent treatments, and smooths the skin’s texture and tone.
Ideal for more mature skin thanks to its ability to penetrate deep into the skin and boost anti-ageing and cellular regeneration, this next generation cleanser can be used either as your sole cleanser, or as a second cleanse.
Naturally exfoliating Lime Pearl™ Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) from the native Australian caviar lime stimulate the elimination of dryness and flakiness from the outermost layer of the skin. This also triggers cellular renewal, leading to smoother, brighter and plumper skin.
- Strengthens the skin’s protective barrier
- Minimises the appearance of premature ageing
- May help to reduce imperfections such as acne scarring, in-grown hairs and hyperpigmentation
- Boosts moisture
- Sweeps away impurities
- Non-drying, detergent and sulphate free formula
- Eliminates dead cells and pollution particles
- Skin is left smoother, brighter and plumper
RP USD$51.95 – 100ml
Combination Hydroxy Acids (CHAs) further enhance this process, allowing dead skin cells and pollution particles to be shed quickly, and without abrasion, while Glycolic Acid clears the pores, and helps to inhibit the formation of acne and skin congestion.
The skin’s ability to retain moisture is boosted thanks to Lactic and Citric Acids, leaving you with skin that feels firmer and looks clearer, while Shea Butter creates a moisture retention barrier.
With impurities swept away, and skin texture and moisture levels enhanced, subsequent treatments such as serums and moisturisers are then better able to penetrate deeper into your skin, boosting the benefits these can provide. Fine lines, wrinkles, open pores and sun damage are also noticeably reduced.
Alpha-H Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream is free from sulphates and detergents, meaning it creams rather than foaming, and will not dry the skin.
- SLS free
- Paraben free
- Not tested on animals
How To Use
- Apply a small amount and massage over dry skin, avoiding the immediate eye area.
- Add a few drops of warm water to create a rich, creamy emulsion.
- Continue to massage into the skin, then rinse off with plenty of warm water, or with a warm, damp face cloth.
Incorporating this into your skincare ritual
- Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream can be used either alone, or as a second cleanse after your regular Alpha-H cleanser.
Tip: For baby-soft and Instagram-ready skin, try using the Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream as a ‘fast mask’; simply leave it on for 3-5 minutes before washing off.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream when I am pregnant/breastfeeding?
- Yes, Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing cream is suitable for use by pregnant and/or breastfeeding mothers.
Which skin types is Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream best for?
- Liquid Gold Resurfacing Cleansing Cream is best suited to dry skin, normal skin, acne-prone skin and mature skin.
- Lime Pearl™
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Shea Butter
- Green Tea Extract
Made with love in Australia
PLEASE NOTE: PACKAGING MAY VARY BETWEEN REGIONS.