Aura Cacia Clary Sage Essential Oil 15ml
- Botanical name: Salvia sclarea
Clary sage (Salvia sclarea) essential oil is known for its balancing, uplifting, euphoric capacities and gentle nature. It is used for a wide variety of applications, from body and massage oils to room diffusions. It’s uplifting but not overly invigorating, making it ideal for relaxing and resetting.
Clary sage is a biennial, meaning it grows, flowers and dies in two years. It’s easy to cultivate, however and produces a large volume of herb material each year. Aura Cacia Clary Sage Essential Oil comes from a cooperative of farmers in southern France.
- A small amount of sclareol is found within clary sage essential oil.
- The strength of the clary sage aroma generally tends to limit its usage as the dominant oil in a blend. But it’s simply a matter of preference; some people love the aroma and use it regularly as a stand-alone oil.
- Clary sage essential oil combines well with many essential oils, including lavender, vanilla, neroli, patchouli, sandalwood, rose, frankincense and clove bud.
- Clary sage essential oil is generally considered a middle note.
- Paraben Petroleum Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Stabilizers
- No Animal Testing
- 100% Pure Essential Oils
- Paraben Free
- No Synthetic Colors or Fragrances
- GC/MS Tested for Purity
- Digestive aid
- PMS and menopausal symptoms
- Emotional balance and sleep support
- Restore skin
Aroma: Clary Sage is sweet, herbaceous, clean, and likened to earl grey tea. With its softly floral, grape-like aroma, it is ideal for elegant perfumes.
Uses/Considerations: Clary Sage works well when applied topically for skincare, stomach aches, and cramps. Diffuse or inhale to ease respiratory ailments, mood swings, or insomnia. Women are treated especially well by Clary Sage, so turn to this oil for any side effects associated with your period, PMS, or menopause.
Caution is recommended for pregnancy as the constituents therein may encourage contractions. If turning to Clary Sage during pregnancy or labor, make sure to consult with your physician to determine safety.
There are so many ways to use essential oils! The above-suggested uses are just an introduction to a wide variety of quick tips and recipes available on auracacia.com. Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, water, unscented lotion, or unscented liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Quick Tip: Blend 24 drops with 2 fluid ounces water in a spray bottle for a balancing body spray.
Recipe: Clary Sage Skin Wipe
- 24 drops Aura Cacia Clary Sage Essential Oil
- 2 fluid ounces witch hazel extract
- 2-ounce Aura Cacia Amber Glass Bottle
Directions: In bottle, combine essential oil and wi
Salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil.