Badger Mineral Lip Tint - Opal Shimmer
- Moisturizing Lip Balm with a Subtle Shine
Soothes, Smooths & Protects
- Made with Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients.
- Stays true to your natural lip color, adding just a hint of shine.
- Protects and nourishes, leaving lips soft and naturally beautiful.
- Subtle, decadent scent of Rose and Vanilla from organic essential oils.
- Tinted with safe, pharmaceutical-grade minerals (iron oxide, titanium dioxide, silica, and mica).
- Deeply moisturizing with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Coconut Oil.
- 21% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Cruelty-Free and made in the USA.
Keep it simple and natural. Creamy and smooth with just the right amount of sparkle, our Opal Shimmer natural mineral lip tint protects and nourishes, leaving your lips soft and beautiful. Wear it alone for a subtle hint of shine, or over your favorite lip tint to play up the color. Subtle aroma of Rose and Vanilla plus the naturally heavenly scent of Shea and Cocoa Butter will make it your new go-to everyday lip balm.
Organic Beeswax, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Organic Coconut Oil, *Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Mica, Organic Carnauba Wax, Organic Aloe Vera, Titanium Dioxide (and) Silica (and) Jojoba Esters, Iron Oxides, Sunflower Vitamin E, Organic Rosehip Extract, Organic Seabuckthorn Extract, Organic Rose Oil & Organic Vanilla Extract.
Organic essential oils contain >0.001% Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Farnesol.
* = Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA
Our products and ingredients are never tested on animals and Badger complies with the Leaping Bunny Standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the minerals used in your lip tints safe? Yes! Badger uses only the safest and most effective lip tint colors available, and this includes mica, iron oxide, and titanium dioxide. At a minimum, our pigments meet all FDA requirements for color use in cosmetic and lip care. But leave it to Badger to go above and beyond and meet the rigorous requirements of several international standards, including NPA, Ecocert, Na True, and Whole Foods Premium Body Care.