Badger Mineral Lip Tint - Red Jasper
- Moisturizing Lip Balm with Sheer Color
Soothes, Smooths & Protects with a Hint of Color
- Made with Fair Trade Certified™ ingredients.
- Sheer coverage or buildable color when applied liberally.
- Protects and nourishes, leaving lips soft and naturally beautiful.
- Subtle, decadent scent of Rose and Vanilla from organic essential oils.
- Tinted with safe, pharmaceutical-grade minerals (iron oxide, titanium dioxide, silica, and mica).
- Deeply moisturizing with Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Coconut Oil.
- 21% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Cruelty-Free and made in the USA.
A hint of color. A lot of gorgeous. Creamy and smooth with a delicate fire-red hue, Red Jasper natural mineral lip tint protects and nourishes, leaving lips soft and beautiful. One swipe delivers a sheer touch of color, or apply liberally for increased intensity. Great in a pinch for adding a bit of color to your cheeks and under the brow bone. Subtle aroma of Rose and Vanilla plus the naturally heavenly scent of Shea and Cocoa Butter will make it your new go-to everyday lip balm.
Organic Beeswax, Organic Castor Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, *Organic Coconut Oil, *Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Shea Butter, Iron Oxides, Mica, Silica, Organic Carnauba Wax, Organic Aloe Vera, Sunflower Vitamin E, Organic Rosehip Extract, Organic Seabuckthorn Extract, Organic Rose Oil & Organic Vanilla Extract.
Organic essential oils contain >0.001% Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Farnesol.
* = Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA
Our products and ingredients are never tested on animals and Badger complies with the Leaping Bunny Standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the minerals used in your lip tints safe? Yes! Badger uses only the safest and most effective lip tint colors available, and this includes mica, iron oxide, and titanium dioxide. At a minimum, our pigments meet all FDA requirements for color use in cosmetic and lip care. But leave it to Badger to go above and beyond and meet the rigorous requirements of several international standards, including NPA, Ecocert, Na True, and Whole Foods Premium Body Care.