CeraVe Eczema Soothing Creamy Oil (Moisturizer for Extra Dry and Itchy Skin), 8 oz (236 ml)
- With ceramides 1,3 and 6-II
- Hyaluronic acid to help retain skin's moisture
- Soothing oils
- Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic
Eczema-prone and extra-dry skin tends to become itchy, and it’s essential to keep the skin moisturized in order to minimize associated dryness Ceramides are an important ingredient to look for in a body oil for eczema, as they reinforce the skin’s barrier and in turn help the skin hold on to moisture. CeraVe Eczema Cream Oil is formulated with ceramides, hyaluronic acid and safflower oil to help moisturize dry skin and keep it comfortable.
CeraVe Eczema Creamy Oil is ideal for extra-dry, itchy skin, and this dermatologist-developed eczema oil effectively moisturizes extra-dry and itchy skin. Featuring three essential ceramides, safflower oil, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, this lightweight fragrance-free body oil for eczema-prone skin is a gentle and non-irritating way to help eczema symptoms.
- Suitable for extra-dry, itchy and eczema-prone skin
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps the skin barrier
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, paraben-free, dye-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
>> Back to CeraVe <<
How To Use
- Apply liberally and as often as needed, or as directed by a physician
- For best results, apply after bathing and patting dry to damp skin
Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Magnesium Sulfate, Sorbitan Monooleate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Niacinamide, Sodium PCA, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-3 Ricinoleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
About the Brand
Advanced Skincare without a prescription.*
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe has a complete line of therapeutic skincare to cleanse and moisturize skin. CeraVe contains the three essential ceramides (called 1, 3, and 6-II) healthy skin needs. Delivered through a patented, controlled-release technology, this formula with ceramides helps rebuild the skin's protective barrier and locks in moisture all day.
As the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to hydrate, restore, and replenish skin, CeraVe has received more Seal of AcceptanceTM awards from the National Eczema Association than any other brand.
*CeraVe does not treat underlying skin conditions.