CeraVe Gentle Hydrating Body Wash Moisturizes Normal to Dry Skin, 10 oz
A body wash doesn’t have to be harsh, and the right gentle cleanser can remove dirt while providing benefits for the skin as well. A foaming cleanser like CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash with ceramides and hyaluronic acid can go beyond cleansing by comforting the skin and helping it hold onto much-needed hydration.
CeraVe Hydrating Body Wash was developed with dermatologists to cleanse and refresh the skin while restoring the skin’s natural barrier. In addition to three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this foaming cleanser for the body also features emollients to moisturize and soften the skin all day—and the non-irritating, gentle cleanser formula is suitable for normal to dry skin.
- Suitable for normal to dry skin
- Refreshing foaming action
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-free, sulfate-free and soap-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
>> Back to CeraVe <<
How To Use
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage body wash into skin in a gentle, circular motion
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, White Petrolatum, Lauric Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Urea, Stearic Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Chloride, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.