CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion (Fast-Acting, Long-Lasting Anti-Itch), 8 oz (236 ml)
- Anti-Itch Moisturizing Lotion
- Relieves itching, sunburn and soothes skin
- Gentle, Non-irritating formula
Dry skin, minor skin irritations, insect bites and sunburn all require a fast-acting, long-lasting anti-itch lotion. It’s also beneficial to use an itch relief lotion with ceramides that replenish and reinforce the skin’s natural barrier to help maintain moisture and skin comfort.
CeraVe Itch Relief Moisturizing Lotion is formulated with 1% pramoxine hydrochloride to provide fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary relief from itching associated with dry skin, insect bites, sunburn and minor skin irritations. Developed with dermatologists, this clinically tested anti-itch lotion has been found to provide relief within two minutes—and last for up to eight hours—and 100% of users experienced relief in clinical studies. Fragrance-free and non-irritating, this itch relief lotion is fortified with three essential barrier-strengthening ceramides, and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive.
- 1% pramoxine hydrochloride provides fast-acting, long-lasting, temporary itch relief
- Temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, dry skin, insect bites and sunburn
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, steroid-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
>> Back to CeraVe <<
How To Use
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 2 years old: Do not use, ask a doctor
Active ingredient: Pramoxine hydrochloride 1%
Inactive ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Myristate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Behentrimoium Methosulfate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol Denat, Allantoin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Lauroyl lactylate, Arginine PCA, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Zinc Citrate, Sodium PCA, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate
About the Brand
Advanced Skincare without a prescription.*
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe has a complete line of therapeutic skincare to cleanse and moisturize skin. CeraVe contains the three essential ceramides (called 1, 3, and 6-II) healthy skin needs. Delivered through a patented, controlled-release technology, this formula with ceramides helps rebuild the skin's protective barrier and locks in moisture all day.
As the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to hydrate, restore, and replenish skin, CeraVe has received more Seal of AcceptanceTM awards from the National Eczema Association than any other brand.
*CeraVe does not treat underlying skin conditions.