CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - for Normal to Dry Skin, 3 oz (87ml)
Oil-free moisturizer with hyaluronic acid
- New packaging & improve formula: Daily Moisturizing Lotion 3oz
Finding the right products for your skincare routine should come down to a few easy steps. Besides cleansing, a daily moisturizer is essential. We recommend looking for ingredients like hyaluronic acid and ceramides to help maintain skin’s protective barrier. CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion replenishes essential lipids so the skin is balanced and comfortable.
CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a lightweight, oil-free moisturizer that helps hydrate the skin and restore its natural barrier. Formulated with three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid, this moisturizing lotion features patented MVE Technology for long-lasting hydration and a lightweight, non-comedogenic formula that won’t clog pores. Hypoallergenic and non-irritating, this daily moisturizer is gentle on the skin as it provides a steady stream of 24-hour hydration.
- Moisturizes and helps restore the skin’s protective barrier
- Lightweight and non-greasy
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, oil-free and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
>> Back to CeraVe <<
How To Use
Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician.
About the Brand
Advanced Skincare without a prescription.*
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe has a complete line of therapeutic skincare to cleanse and moisturize skin. CeraVe contains the three essential ceramides (called 1, 3, and 6-II) healthy skin needs. Delivered through a patented, controlled-release technology, this formula with ceramides helps rebuild the skin's protective barrier and locks in moisture all day.
As the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to hydrate, restore, and replenish skin, CeraVe has received more Seal of AcceptanceTM awards from the National Eczema Association than any other brand.
*CeraVe does not treat underlying skin conditions.