CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion (ULTRA Weight Night cream with Niacinamide), 3 Oz
LIGHTWEIGHT, OIL-FREE NIGHT CREAM
Skin needs moisture around the clock. A night cream with niacinamide is ideal to soothe skin while you sleep. For maximum hydration and skin-barrier replenishment that helps the skin hold on to moisture, look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid and ceramides. We recommend a non-comedogenic nighttime moisturizer like CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion which has both ingredients and won’t clog pores or cause acne flare-ups.
Ideal for normal to oily skin, CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizer features three essential barrier-strengthening ceramides, hydrating hyaluronic acid and soothing niacinamide in an oil-free, non-comedogenic formula. This rich yet lightweight night cream uses patented MVE Delivery Technology to deliver a steady stream of much-needed moisture throughout the night, and helps the skin hold on to it.
- Ultra-lightweight night cream
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps repair a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, oil-free, fragrance-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
>> Back to CeraVe <<
How To Use
- Unlock the pump for first time use by twisting it to the left and pressing down several times until the product comes out. Note: You may actually have to press down on the pump as many as 10-20 times to initially begin dispensing lotion.
- Apply liberally to the face and neck at night, or as directed by a physician
Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum
About the Brand
Advanced Skincare without a prescription.*
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe has a complete line of therapeutic skincare to cleanse and moisturize skin. CeraVe contains the three essential ceramides (called 1, 3, and 6-II) healthy skin needs. Delivered through a patented, controlled-release technology, this formula with ceramides helps rebuild the skin's protective barrier and locks in moisture all day.
As the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to hydrate, restore, and replenish skin, CeraVe has received more Seal of AcceptanceTM awards from the National Eczema Association than any other brand.
*CeraVe does not treat underlying skin conditions.