CeraVe Psoriasis Cleanser, Medicated Formula with Salicylic Acid, 8 oz (237ml)
Psoriasis-prone skin has special needs, and requires gentle exfoliation along with soothing and skin-strengthening ingredients. A psoriasis body wash with salicylic acid relieves skin itching, scaling, redness, flaking and irritation associated with psoriasis and helps prevent the recurrence of these symptoms. A nourishing formula infused with exfoliating lactic acid, niacinamide to calm the skin and ceramides to help reinforce the skin’s barrier and maintain hydration levels is key for clear, comfortable skin.
CeraVe Psoriasis Cleanserwas designed with dermatologists togently cleanse psoriasis-prone skin, remove scales and help the skin retain moisture. With 2% salicylic acid for relief from the symptoms of irritation caused by psoriasis, lactic acid for mild exfoliation, three essential ceramides to promote optimal skin-barrier function, moisturizing glycerin and urea, plus soothing niacinamide, this non-irritating psoriasis body wash helps clear visible symptoms of psoriasis—and helps prevent them from coming back.
- Relieves psoriasis symptoms and helps prevent reoccurrence
- 2% salicylic acid relieves skin itching, scaling, redness, flaking and irritation associated with psoriasis
- Mildly exfoliates with and lactic acid
- Hydrates and softens skin with glycerin and urea
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
>> Back to CeraVe <<
How To Use
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen[PA1], wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards
Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid 2%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, urea, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, shea butteramidopropyl betaine, laureth-9, PEG-150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate, sodium lactate, ethoxydiglycol, niacinamide, gluconolactone, C12-13 alkyl lactate, sodium benzoate, saccharide isomerate, lactic acid, disodium EDTA, sodium lauroyl lactylate, ceramide 3, ceramide 6-II, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, sodium hyaluronate, xanthan gum, carbomer, ceramide 1;
About the Brand
Advanced Skincare without a prescription.*
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe has a complete line of therapeutic skincare to cleanse and moisturize skin. CeraVe contains the three essential ceramides (called 1, 3, and 6-II) healthy skin needs. Delivered through a patented, controlled-release technology, this formula with ceramides helps rebuild the skin's protective barrier and locks in moisture all day.
As the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to hydrate, restore, and replenish skin, CeraVe has received more Seal of AcceptanceTM awards from the National Eczema Association than any other brand.
*CeraVe does not treat underlying skin conditions.