CeraVe Psoriasis Moisturizing Cream with Salicylic Acid - 8oz
- Psoriasis moisturizing cream
- Repairs and moisturizes skin
- Relieves itching, irritation and reduces scaling
Psoriasis-prone skin needs gentle exfoliation soothing, skin-strengthening ingredients and extra hydration. A psoriasis cream with salicylic acid can help relieve skin scaling, help prevent reoccurrence and lactic acid helps deliver smoother skin as well. A nourishing formula with niacinamide to calm the skin and ceramides to help reinforce the skin’s barrier and maintain hydration levels is key for comfortable, clear skin.
CeraVe Psoriasis Moisturizing Cream was designed with dermatologists to relieve the symptoms of psoriasis and moisturize dry skin while relieving skin scaling and itching. With 2% salicylic acid to provide relief from psoriasis symptoms, lactic acid for mild exfoliation, three essential ceramides to promote optimal skin-barrier function, moisturizing shea butter and urea, plus soothing niacinamide, this non-irritating psoriasis moisturizer features patented MVE Technology that continually releases nourishing ingredients for 24 hours to help provide smoother skin.
- Relieves psoriasis symptoms and helps prevent reoccurrence
- 2% salicylic acid relieves skin itching, scaling, redness, flaking and irritation associated with psoriasis
- Mildly exfoliates with lactic acid
- Hydrates and softens skin with shea butter, glycerin, dimethicone and urea
- Relieves skin redness, scaling and itching
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-comedogenic, non-irritating and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
>> Back to CeraVe <<
How To Use
Cleanse skin with CeraVe Psoriasis Cleanser
Apply to affected areas one to four times daily, or as directed by a doctor
Active Ingredient: Salicylic acid 2%
Inactive Ingredients: water, urea, glyceryl stearate SE, cetearyl alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, niacinamide, laureth-9, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, PEG-100 stearate, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed oil, behentrimonium methosulfate, 1,2-hexanediol, C12-13 alkyl lactate, dimethicone, tasmannia lanceolata fruit/leaf extract, ceramide 3, ceramide 6-II, ceramide 1, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, tocopherol, hydroxyacetophenone, hydrogenated olive oil, glyceryl stearate, disodium EDTA, sodium lauroyl lactylate, xanthan gum, carbomer, sodium hyaluronate, sodium hydroxide
Sunburn alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
About the Brand
Advanced Skincare without a prescription.*
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe has a complete line of therapeutic skincare to cleanse and moisturize skin. CeraVe contains the three essential ceramides (called 1, 3, and 6-II) healthy skin needs. Delivered through a patented, controlled-release technology, this formula with ceramides helps rebuild the skin's protective barrier and locks in moisture all day.
As the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to hydrate, restore, and replenish skin, CeraVe has received more Seal of AcceptanceTM awards from the National Eczema Association than any other brand.
*CeraVe does not treat underlying skin conditions.