CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough and Bumpy Skin (Extremely Dry) with Salicylic Acid, 8oz (237ml)
LIGHTWEIGHT SKIN-SMOOTHING LOTION
Salicylic acid lotion for rough skin
- Type of skin:
Extremely dry, rough and bumpy skin
- Areas of concern:
Dry skin, gentle exfoliation, itchy skin, National Eczema Association accepted, psoriasis prone skin care, rough and bumpy skin
A salicylic acid lotion is an effective way to restore skin smoothness by exfoliating and softening dry skin on the legs and other problem spots like the elbows and knees. An ideal lotion for rough skin contains salicylic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation, hydrating hyaluronic acid, calming niacinamide and barrier-strengthening ceramides to help prevent further moisture loss. We recommend a hypoallergenic, non-irritating lightweight moisturizer like CeraVe Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin to help smooth skin texture without unwanted side effects.
CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin is formulated to effectively smooth and soothe dry skin. With a lightweight, non-greasy formula, this lotion for rough skin is designed to improve skin texture with exfoliating salicylic acid and lactic acid as it hydrates with hyaluronic acid, comforts the skin with niacinamide and restores the skin’s natural barrier with three essential ceramides. This potent lotion for bumpy skin also features patented MVE Delivery Technology for continual release of exfoliating and hydrating ingredients, and the non-irritating salicylic acid lotion formula is gentle on the skin.
- Lightweight formula moisturizes, exfoliates and softens dry, rough and bumpy skin
- Salicylic acid and lactic acid gently eliminate dead skin cells
- Enriched with vitamin D
- MVE Technology: This patented delivery system continually releases moisturizing ingredients for 24-hour hydration
- Ceramides: Essential for healthy skin, ceramides help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: This ingredient attracts hydration to the skin’s surface and helps the skin retain moisture
- Niacinamide: Helps repair a compromised skin barrier while improving the appearance of the skin
- Non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, dye-free and non-irritating
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the National Eczema Association
>> Back to CeraVe <<
How To Use
- Apply liberally as often as needed, or as directed by a physician
- Use sunscreen or other sun protection to prevent sun sensitivity while using this product
- Discontinue use if there is any irritation or burning
About the Brand
Advanced Skincare without a prescription.*
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe has a complete line of therapeutic skincare to cleanse and moisturize skin. CeraVe contains the three essential ceramides (called 1, 3, and 6-II) healthy skin needs. Delivered through a patented, controlled-release technology, this formula with ceramides helps rebuild the skin's protective barrier and locks in moisture all day.
As the affordable, accessible, dermatologist-recommended solution to hydrate, restore, and replenish skin, CeraVe has received more Seal of AcceptanceTM awards from the National Eczema Association than any other brand.
*CeraVe does not treat underlying skin conditions.