Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon - Amber Haze
Antiqued amber eyeshadow pencil,
Darlings, make brown eyes pop! My Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil in Amber Haze features synthetic sapphire to enhance your natural eye color. This rusted amber shade with warm shimmers is perfect for brown eyes.
WHAT MAKES COLOUR CHAMELEON MAGIC:
- Cheat your way to bedazzling eye color in a stroke of this pencil!
- Long-lasting, easy glide formula smooths on your eyelid and stays in place for up to 10 hours!
- Infused with synthetic sapphire, a mineral gemstone with soft-focus powers for a flawless finish.
- Do not use the Colour Chameleon inside of your eyes. If it makes contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Ideal for enhancing your eye color in a quick and easy application.
- Fill 1.6g
Find out some of our other must-have beauty essentials.
1. Always make sure your pencil is sharp as possible, use the PENCIL SHARPENER so you can get a precise finish.
2.Run the eyeshadow pencil across your lash line and blend upwards and outwards across the socket. Sweep, blend or smudge with your finger! The formula sets after 30 seconds, so make sure you work quickly!
- Charlotte’s Tip: Use this eyeshadow pencil with the Full Fat Lashes Mascara to get a mesmerizing, wide-eyed look.
- Fill 1.6g
- Carton Dimensions (mm) 18 x 18 x 117
- Product SKU: EESP16DX8R10
Ingredients: Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Sapphire, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Polyurethane-11, Isoceteth-10, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491) [May Contain: Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77499)]