Coco & Eve Super Hydrating Cream Conditioner
Instant hydration without the weigh down. Visible gloss, shine & smoothness, perfect for all hair types.
- 26 times more hydration with ResistHyalTM Hyaluronic Acid technology & no devolumizing silicones.
- Instant hair mask results with 3 times thicker texture than a regular conditioner for deep conditioning.
- Instantly detangles for less breakage whilst pea proteins repair & reduce damage by 65% with split ends sealed.
- Visibly glossier, shinier & smoother hair.
- Iconic Coconut & Fig scent takes your hair to paradise.
Sulfate Free | Vegan | Silicone Free | Cruelty Free | Ethically Sourced | Paraben Free | Peta Approved
ResistHyal™ Technology: Powerblend of Hyaluronic Acid replenishes hydration for instant softness & smoothness with no frizz.
Coconut: One of the world's richest sources of fatty acids to recover hair from within and seal split-ends.
Avocado Oil: Loaded with protein & vitamins to deeply nourish & seal cuticles for lustrous, healthy locks.
Fermented Oil Complex: Argan, Camellia, Green Tea & Almond Oil give hair immense shine & strength without weighing it down.
Pineapple: Enzymes dissolve dry skin, oil & excess product for more radiant hair & a fresher scalp.
How To Use
On clean, damp hair, work a small amount on the lengths & ends. Leave for up to 3 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Pro-tip: Use after our Super Hydrating Shampoo for thoroughly cleansed and hydrated hair.
Aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, cetrimonium chloride, behentrimonium chloride, parfum (fragrance), nephelium lappaceum branch/fruit/leaf extract, psidium guajava (guava) fruit extract, glyceryl stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, hydrolyzed pea protein, ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit extract, propylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, quaternium-80, dipalmitoylethyl hydroxyethylmonium methosulfate, potassium sorbate,pseudozyma epicola/argania spinosa kernel oil/camellia japonica seed oil/camellia sinensis seed oil/sunflower seed oil/sweet almond oil ferment extract, benzyl salicylate, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, caramel, coumarin, citric acid, glycerin, linalool, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol, ficus carica (fig) fruit extract, tocopherol.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I use the Cream Conditioner?
- Use after each time you shampoo your hair to strengthen and hydrate your hair.
Do I need to use the Hair Masque after conditioning?
- For best results we recommend using the whole Like A Virgin Hair Range. Use the Scalp Scrub and Hair Masque a few times a week as intense cleansing & nourishing treatments and our Hair Elixir daily to protect from heat, style and maintain hydration levels of your locks.
Is the conditioner safe to use on colored, bleached, and/or damaged hair?
- Yes! Our conditioner is safe to use on all hair types, including colored and damaged hair. It’s formulated to hydrate, strengthen and soften hair and to replenish hair with moisture from the inside out strengthening, preventing breakage whilst boosting vibrancy of hair color.