De La Cruz 10% Sulfur Ointment Maximum Strength Acne Treatment 2.6 Oz (73.7 g)
De La Cruz® Sulfur Ointment is a maximum strength acne treatment. It penetrates the pores and dries and clears pimples and blackheads. In addition, it helps to keep new pimples and blackheads from forming. This effective ointment has been allergy tested and does not contain fragrance, parabens or artificial colors. It is also non-comedogenic (does not clog pores). Made in USA.
This DLC Laboratories product has not been tested on animals.
for the treatment of acne:
- penetrates the pores and dries and clears pimples and blackheads
- helps to keep new pimples and blackheads from forming
How To Use
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer
- leave on for 10 minutes
- remove with water
- because drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 application daily, then gradually increase to 2 to 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
Sulfur, USP 10%
- Purpose: Acne medication
- polyethylene glycol
Last update: 12/07/15
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not get into eyes
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time or right after use of this product. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- apply only to areas with acne
Do not use on
- broken skin
- large areas of the skin
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- excessive skin irritation develops or increases
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
This is the latest labeling information, and may not be the same as that on product packaging. If differences exist between this labeling and the labeling on the product packaging, this website labeling should be considered the most current.
Last update: 2/21/13