Dr. Scholl’s® Prevent Pain Lower Body Protective Insoles (Choose Your Size)
Dr. Scholl’s® Prevent Pain protective insoles are designed for those who have had prior episodes of daily pain and want to stop it from reoccurring, or want to be proactive and help stop pain from occurring in the future. The new Prevent Pain insoles are scientiﬁcally designed and clinically proven to reduce the leading cause of pain in key lower body joints – your foot, knee to lower back from reoccurring. Dr. Scholl’s® Prevent Pain Insoles prevent pain from muscle-induced joint stiffness and strain caused by conditions or activities like recent reduction in activity or weight gain, ﬂat feet, overpronation, over-supination, bad posture, heavy or uneven pressure, and working, walking, or running on hard surfaces.
- The only proven insole to prevent lower body pain from muscle-induced joint stiffness and strain
- Protective cushioning & support stops the cause of pain from at your foot, knee and lower back
- Scientifically designed & engineered
- Casual shoes & sneakers
1. Impact Absorbing Cushioning The first line of defense that protects you and distributes pressure across your entire foot.
2. Shock Absorbing Heel manages stress beginning with the heel
3. Flexible Arch Support adjusts with your activity level or physical changes
Why It's Works
Dr. Scholl’s® Prevent Pain Protective Insoles stops the leading cause of pain in key lower body joints – your foot, knee to lower back before it occurs with the Tri-Protect System™. Its full foot combination of cushioning, support and shock absorption defends against the muscle co-contraction that leads to lower body join pain.
How To Use
- Are the insoles in your shoes removable? Take them out first.
- Place your insoles into the shoe, fabric side up.
- Ensure that your insole lays flat against bottom of your shoe.
- Enjoy your daily activities in comfort!
Replace insoles every six (6) months or at the first signs of wear.