Drunk Elephant Baby Bar Travel Duo with Case
WHAT IT IS:
Have bars, will travel.
Two innovative, fragrance-free bars that behave like mild, liquid cleansers on skin – leaving no residue behind. Formulated at non-stripping pH levels, the Juju Bar (exfoliating) and Pekee Bar™ (moisturizing) easily remove grime and makeup from the day and are appropriate for all skin. Their bright, durable case makes them perfect for travel, which, by they way, they love to do.
WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO:
The Juju Bar is a multi-tasking exfoliating bar designed to effectively cleanse while gently removing dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. Uniquely formulated with thermal mud and bamboo powder, Juju Bar creates a wonderful creamy lather that dissolves unwanted oil, rinsing away pore-clogging surface debris and any impurities. It refines skin texture, brightens skin clarity and helps minimize the look of pores. Unlike soap, which has a pH level of 9 or above, the Juju Bar is totally free of fragrance and soap and has an ideal pH-level of 6.34 to ensure sufficient cleansing without drying or stripping the skin of its protective barrier.
Truly in a league of its own, Pekee Bar™ is a gentle cleansing bar that moisturizes, clarifies and balances the complexion. Infused with a blend of blueberry extract, marula oil and honey, Pekee Bar™ tones and promotes moisture retention. Unlike soap, which has a pH level of 9 or above, the Pekee Bar’s ideal pH level of 6.51 ensures sufficient cleansing without drying or stripping the skin of its protective barrier. The Pekee Bar™ is totally fragrance- and soap-free and formulated with skin-friendly ingredients designed to cleanse and soothe the skin.
>> Back To Drunk Elephant <<
How To Use
Wet Juju Bar in your hands creating a creamy lather, then massage in a gentle, circular motion over face, neck and chest. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry. The Juju Bar™ may be used day or night, 2-3 times per week.
Wet Pekee Bar™ in your hands creating a creamy lather, then massage over face, eyes and neck. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. The Pekee Bar™ may be used day or night.
THE JUJU BAR, 1 OZ
- heilmoor clay: thermal mud that tones the skin.
- virgin marula oil: highly absorbable oil that nourishes and rejuvenates the skin; high in antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9.
- bamboo powder: tiny, smooth spheres that gently exfoliate away dead, dry skin.
- super fruit extract blend: acai (potent antioxidant known to neutralize free radicals) and goji berry (potent antioxidant rich in nutrients, known to condition, moisturize and balance the skin).
Ingredients: Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Paraffin, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Water/Aqua/Eau, Heilmoor Clay, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract
THE PEKEE BAR™, 1 OZ
- blueberry extract: potent antioxidant with soothing and anti-glycation properties.
- virgin marula oil: super absorbable oil that nourishes and rejuvenates the skin; high in antioxidants and omegas 6 and 9
- honey: antioxidant, nourishing and soothing properties
Ingredients: Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffin, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Water/Aqua/Eau, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Honey/Mel/Miel, Glycerin, Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract
WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT:
- Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, -Cones, Essential Oils, EDTA, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).