Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Cream (STRENGTHEN + MOISTURIZE) - Travel Size
WHAT IT IS:
- This breakthrough protein moisturizer combines an unprecedented array and concentration of signal peptides, growth factors, supportive amino acids and pygmy waterlily for visible and immediate improvement in the appearance of skin’s tone, texture and firmness.
WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO:
- Protini’s proprietary formula delivers younger, revived-looking skin, almost from the first application. Lines, wrinkles and signs of sun-damage appear reduced and skin feels strengthened and moisturized.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Think of Protini™ in your Drunk Elephant skincare routine like adding a shot of protein to your smoothie. Abundant with proteins and nutrients, it replenishes and restores your skin back to a strong, healthy state. Protini is formulated at the ideal pH level of 4.0.
100% Free of essential oils, silicones and fragrance.
Vegan, gluten-free, cruelty-free.
Size: Travel size - 15ml
>> Back To Drunk Elephant <<
How To Use
Apply morning and night to clean, dry skin for a vital dose of protein and replenishing moisture the skin needs to retain its youthful appearance.
Tip: We like to mix it up so add a shot of Protini to any Drunk Elephant serum, cream or oil.
- 9 signal peptide complex (growth factors): 9 signal peptides (made up of amino acids that form proteins in the skin) are cell-communicating and serve to bind moisture to skin, plump, firm and restore bounce to skin’s appearance, helping to boost skin’s self-renewal.
- pygmy waterlily stem cell extract: excellent source of antioxidants and nutrients to replenish the skin; extremely moisturizing, soothing and calming; effective in supporting healthy, youthful looking skin.
- soybean folic acid ferment extract: is a b vitamin that plays a central role in maintaining youthful, elastic skin; skin becomes actively thirsty for folic acid, especially after exposure to sun.
- acetyl glutamine: an amino acid that is a skin-identical and skin-repairing ingredient that can be effective for reversing past damage; has an inhibitory effect on melanin production.
Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Bacillus/Soybean/ Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Nymphaea Alba Root Extract, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Copper Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-14, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Alanine, Arginine, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Valine, Acetyl Glutamine, Coconut Alkanes, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aspartic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, PCA, Sorbitan Isostearate, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Polysorbate 60, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Isomalt, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenylpropanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Symphytum Officinale Callus Culture Extract
WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT:
- Animal Fats/Oils/Musks, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzophenone, Bisphenol A (BPA), Butoxyethanol, BHA, BHT, Chemical Sunscreens, Coal Tar Dyes, 1,4-Dioxane, -Cones, Detergent, Essential Oils, EDTA, Ethanolamines (MEA/DEA/TEA), Formaldehyde, Fragrance, Hydroquinone, Liquid Paraffin, Liquid Petrolatum, Methyl Cellosolve, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Mercury, Mercury Compounds, Mineral Oil, Oxybenzone, Parabens, Paraffin Oil, Phthalates, Polyethylene Glycol (PEGs), Resorcinol, Retinyl Palmitate, Siloxanes, Sulfates, Thimerosal, Toluene, Triclosan, Triclocarban
Cruelty-Free. Recycle for Earth's Sake. Supporter of IEF (International Elephant Foundation).