Earth Mama Angel Baby Bottom Balm, 60 ml
Chubby and dimpled? Yes. Red and irritated? No. Being a brand new human is tough — so diaper cream should be as gentle as it is effective. And while we’re calling this Angel Baby Bottom Balm, it’s so much more. Think extraordinarily soothing calendula diaper balm, so your baby’s bum can stay the way it’s meant to be: chubby-soft and cheerful-cheeked!
A QUICK HOW-TO
Just apply a thin coat to the diaper area after each change and bath. Also? Angel Baby Bottom Balm doubles as a multi-tasking skin salve. Feel free to use it from top to bottom for everyone in the family. Slather as needed, seal it with a kiss* and send ‘em on their way.
* not totally necessary but highly recommended.
- Dermatologist tested and clinically tested for irritation.
- NO Petroleum, Parabens or Artificial Fragrance.
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies.
- Cloth diapering? You can make homemade baby wipes too!
- Just what causes a diaper rash? Here's a handy checklist to help you get to the bottom of it!
- Wondering what else to use Angel Baby Bottom Balm for? Find other "off the box" alternative uses here!
Olea europaea (organic olive) oil, Butyrospermum parkii (organic shea) butter, Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, Simmondsia chinensis (organic jojoba) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (organic tea tree), Lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender) flower oil, Calendula officinalis (organic calendula) flower extract, Hypericum perforatum (organic St. John’s wort) flower extract, Stellaria media (organic chickweed) extract, Plantago major (organic plantain) extract, Commiphora myrrha (myrrh)
More info on Calendula
Calendula, (Calendula officinalis) is an herb long used for hastening the healing of wounds while fighting infection. According to eclectic herbal journals, “Where calendula is, no pus will form.” Along with its wound-healing and antiseptic properties, this sunny, versatile little herb is also used externally as a styptic (to slow bleeding) and for soothing eczema, psoriasis, burns, scrapes and sunburn. Calendula helps to ease sprains and bruises, and is especially useful for burns and wounds as it promotes healing while reducing the formation of contracting scar tissue. Also known as “Pot Marigold” or “Mary’s Gold”, it’s one of the most reliable anti-inflammatory herbs used for infusions, extracts and healing ointments. Evidence-based research supports using Calendula blossoms infused in oil as an ointment to effectively ease the pain of cracked or tender nipples for breastfeeding mothers. In addition, The German Commission E has approved the use of Calendula flower topically for poorly healing wounds.*
Find Calendula in:
- Angel Baby Body Wash & Shampoo
- Angel Baby Bottom Balm
- Angel Baby Lotion
- Angel Baby Oil
- Calming Lavender Baby Lotion
- Calming Lavender Body Wash & Shampoo
- C-Mama Healing Salve
- Earth Mama Body Butter
- Earth Mama Lip Balms
- Happy Mama Body Wash
- Mama Bottom Balm
- Natural Nipple Butter
- Natural Non-Scents Baby Lotion
- Natural Non-Scents Body Wash & Shampoo
- Natural Stretch Oil
- Postpartum Bath Herbs