Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter, 60 ml
Comforting, soothing Natural Nipple Butter herbal breastfeeding nipple cream is clinically tested, calendula rich, lanolin-free and non-sticky. Moisturizes nipples and dry skin naturally with a buttery smooth organic plant based blend. For mama and baby, no need to wash it off before nursing! It’s the first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream, and made with Organic Calendula and Oils. Apply after each feeding or as needed on lips, cheeks, heels, cuticles and elbows and liberally on flanges to help make pumping more comfortable.
- Chosen by hospitals for even the most fragile NICU babies
- The first Non-GMO Project Verified Nipple Cream!
- Made with Organic Calendula and Oils
- Rated ONE on the EWG’s Skin Deep Cosmetics Database, the lowest hazard rating a product can achieve.
- Clinically tested
- Dermatologically reviewed
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are there little white specks in my Natural Nipple Butter?
- Those pearl-like bits are natural plant butters, which solidify when they get cold. They will melt in your fingers and be as effective as ever!
- Some have concerns about wool allergies and pesticide exposure since lanolin is the sebum from sheep’s wool, so Natural Nipple Butter was formulated with that in mind.
Mamas have told us they use it for:
- breast pump lube
- backup diaper cream
- cover and protect scrapes and abrasions
- chapped lips, cuticles, chapped cheeks and minor rashes
- moisturize new tattoos
- one intrepid mama used it to remove chewing gum from her child's hair!
Organic Olive (Olea Europaea) Fruit Oil, Organic Cocoa (Theobroma Cacao) Seed Butter, Organic Shea (Butyrospermum Parkii) Butter, Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Mango (Mangifera Indica) Butter, Organic Calendula (Calendula Officinalis) Flower Extract
More info on Calendula
Calendula, (Calendula officinalis) is an herb long used for hastening the healing of wounds while fighting infection. According to eclectic herbal journals, “Where calendula is, no pus will form.” Along with its wound-healing and antiseptic properties, this sunny, versatile little herb is also used externally as a styptic (to slow bleeding) and for soothing eczema, psoriasis, burns, scrapes and sunburn. Calendula helps to ease sprains and bruises, and is especially useful for burns and wounds as it promotes healing while reducing the formation of contracting scar tissue. Also known as “Pot Marigold” or “Mary’s Gold”, it’s one of the most reliable anti-inflammatory herbs used for infusions, extracts and healing ointments. Evidence-based research supports using Calendula blossoms infused in oil as an ointment to effectively ease the pain of cracked or tender nipples for breastfeeding mothers. In addition, The German Commission E has approved the use of Calendula flower topically for poorly healing wounds.*
Find Calendula in:
- Angel Baby Body Wash & Shampoo
- Angel Baby Bottom Balm
- Angel Baby Lotion
- Angel Baby Oil
- Calming Lavender Baby Lotion
- Calming Lavender Body Wash & Shampoo
- C-Mama Healing Salve
- Earth Mama Body Butter
- Earth Mama Lip Balms
- Happy Mama Body Wash
- Mama Bottom Balm
- Natural Nipple Butter
- Natural Non-Scents Baby Lotion
- Natural Non-Scents Body Wash & Shampoo
- Natural Stretch Oil
- Postpartum Bath Herbs