EcoTools Classic Foundation Brush
The CLASSIC FOUNDATION brush is designed with flat, dense bristles to apply liquid and cream color for a smooth and flawless base.
Dab flat side of brush in foundation. Apply color starting in the middle of face, working outward towards the hairline. Use long and short strokes to cover entire face and eliminate any streaks.Other Ingredients
Stippling brush is made from soft, cruelty-free bristles, has a recycled aluminum ferrule and sleek bamboo handle.
Care Tips And Tricks
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here's how we clean our brushes:
1. If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
6. For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.