EcoTools Makeup Brush Shampoo - 6 oz
The EcoTools® MAKEUP BRUSH SHAMPOO is designed to wash away makeup, oil and impurities from your brushes to improve their performance, and give you a smoother makeup application.
The shampoo is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic, and free of parabens, phthalates, and petroleum-based ingredients to leave brushes clean, soft and healthy.
- Dampen bristles with lukewarm water.
- Squeeze a small amount of shampoo onto the brush, and gently rub bristles between your fingers to create a light lather.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Continue until water runs clear.
- Squeeze excess water, reshape brush and lay flat to dry – do not stand brush upright.
Aqua (water), decyl glucoside, sodium lauroyl sulfoacetate, lauryl glucoside, glycerin, sodium phytate, fragrance (parfum), citric acid, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, limonene, linalool.
Brushes Care TIPS & TRICKS
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here's how we clean our brushes:
- If it's a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
- Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
- Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
- After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
- Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
- For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.
0 / 5
Total 0 Ratings