EcoTools Muslin Polishing Facial Cloths
Gentle Polishing To Open Pores
These muslin POLISHING FACIAL CLOTHS are designed with organic cotton to remove dirt, oil and makeup for fresh and revived skin.
Apply and massage cleanser onto face as usual. Run cloth under warm water and lightly wring out. Use the cloth to wipe away cleanser. Rinse and repeat as needed. After use, rinse thoroughly and hang to dry.
- Is essential to keeping your skin looking radiant and healthy.
- Helps your treatments (serums, oils, etc) to work properly
- Helps maintain proper pore size
- Encourages proper skin hydration and prevents the production of excess oils
This time around, instead of using makeup wipes, I start off with a warm water rinse to my face (no cleansing product) to get some makeup and oil off. Then I apply my cleansing oil/balm as I normally would followed by the damp muslin cloth and water to remove the cleansing oil, following up with my regular cleanser using the damp muslin cloth and water, rinsing the muslin cloth in between.
I really like these because they are far less abrasive than your average face cloth but can be washed and re-used like a face cloth. The cloth promises light exfoliation due to its texture but it is still quite gentle for those who may suffer from sensitive skin. Another way I really enjoyed using the cloths for was for removing face masks especially clay masks, in areas around the nose when it is harder to get product off than just your hands alone.Overall I found the cloths:
- Removed makeup, dirt, oil more thoroughly than hands alone.
- Gently exfoliated the skin.
- Left the skin feeling SUPER clean.
- Made cleansing the skin quick and easy.
- Worked with any type of cleanser.
I would definitely recommend for those who are looking for that squeaky clean feeling without the abrasiveness and irritation that sometimes comes with other exfoliation tools.
Care Tips And Tricks
Every third use, or as needed, machine wash with other whites and allow to air-dry.