e.l.f. Clay Eyeshadow Palette - Saturday Sunsets
These richly pigmented and silky smooth powders blend effortlessly onto the lid to create a natural looking or bold effect. Infused with Kaolin Clay to help keep your color locked in placed for long lasting wear. The custom curated palette of five harmonious shades help brighten, sculpt and define for a professional, gorgeous look.
How to Use
- With an eyeshadow brush, apply and blend the base shade all over the eyelid.
- Next, apply one of the medium toned shades on the center of the eyelid.
- Then, use the next darkest shade to add depth in your eyelid crease.
- Blend out any harsh lines.
- With a smudge brush, use the darkest color to line your lower lash line and smudge out for a smoky effect.
Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, PTFE, Nylon-12, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
May Contain:Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 42090)