e.l.f. Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette - Summer Breeze
This Mad for Matte Eyeshadow Palette in Summer Breeze contains ten, perfectly curated matte eyeshadows for achieving a bold or subtle everyday look. These complementing shades are ideal for shading, highlighting, and defining the eyes. Use the satin matte shadows as liner, on the lid, and in the crease of the eye for an expertly contoured and blended look.
How to Use
- Apply a light shade over the eyelid using an eyeshadow brush.
- Next, apply a medium shade over the eyelid or the crease and outer corner of the eye with a blending brush.
- Finally, apply a dark shade in the crease of the eye and along the lower lash line.
- Blend out all the shades to create a smoky, contoured look.
- For long-lasting results, first prime the eyelids with an eyeshadow primer.
Talc, Nylon-12, Magnesium Stearate, Silica, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol
Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Ultramarines (CI 77007), DC Black 2 (CI 77266), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)