Farsali Volcanic Elixir - Hydrating Moisturizer 30 ml
- DETAILS: Ideal for all skin types, great for acne prone skin. Nut based product.
- USAGE: Ideal for nighttime use.
- SCENT: Strong natural earthy aroma.
How Volcanic Elixir Works
This precious oil is extracted from the nut kernels of the Tamanu fruit -- which flourishes in the south pacific islands of Polynesia, due to its volcanic atmosphere. Volcanoes have an extraordinary effect on their surrounding soil. Not only does volcanic ash provide nutrients to soil, but it also contains minerals that are beneficial to plants. Due to this very reason, the Tamanu oil originating from Polynesia contains the highest nutritional value.
The properties of this oil are known to help regenerate skin tissue. The Volcanic Elixir, for this unique reason, can condition broken skin, and repair sun- and acne-damaged skin. It also has anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antibiotic, and antioxidant properties -- making it ideal for acne sufferers. What sets this oil apart from others, is a certain lipid called calophyllolide; which is not found in any other oil, and is a very strong anti-inflammatory.
The Volcanic Elixir aids in regenerating new, healthy skin. It can be used on acne and acne scars, dry and scaly skin, stretch marks, etc. The oil does have a strong earthy scent; but only a few drops are needed. It's the perfect night time regimen!.
How to Use
Shake well before use. Apply to face and neck, before going to bed for best results.
Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes. For external use only.
1. As a Nighttime Treatment:
- Start with a cleansed, damp face.
- Apply two to three drops of Volcanic Elixir to the palms of your hands.
- Rub your hands together to warm up the product before massaging into face and neck.
- Rub any extra Volcanic Elixir into your cuticles.
2. As a Body treatment:
- Apply as needed to elbows, knees, cuticles, and any areas that need extra hydration.
-Keep at room temperature.
-Volcanic Elixir will separate or solidify if stored below room temperature. This is perfectly normal, and especially so with high grade (unrefined) oils. It does not affect the potency of the product.
-If product solidifies, warm up bottle under hot water to return oil to its liquid state.
-Keep away from eyes.
-May not be suitable for those with nut allergies.
- Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil