Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask
Reignite the sparkle in your eyes with a gentle but powerful eye sleeping mask formulated with avocado, encapsulated retinol, coffeeberry, and niacinamide. Long-lasting actives release throughout all hours of the night to help moisturize, brighten, fight fine lines, and de-puff.
- The Scent: Fresh, calm, and fruity
- The Texture: Rich, creamy and luxurious
- Makes Skin Feel: Nourished and supple
- Makes Skin Look: Bright and awake
Ophthalmologist & Dermatologist Tested
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Normal Skin
- Anti - Aging
Size: 15ml (Retail Price USD$42)
>> Back To Glow Recipe <<
- A nutrient-dense fruit rich in antioxidants such as Vitamin E & Vitamin C, which are known to fight wrinkles and environmental aggressors. Contains both avocado oil and avocado extract for the ultimate soothing and nourishing experience.
- Helps firm skin and address the damage caused by daily exposure to pollutants and other free radicals. Encapsulation allows the retinol to sink deeper into the skin and release smaller amounts at a time, making it more gentle than traditional retinol treatments.
- A water-soluble vitamin (B3) and antioxidant that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly improve the appearance of dullness, fine lines and wrinkles. Its ability to restore cellular energy, repair damaged DNA, and reduce the effects of sun-induced UV rays brighten the under eye area.
- Packed with antioxidants, coffeeberry (the seed of the coffee plant) helps to revitalize, neutralize free radicals, and soothe. It also contains caffeine that can help reduce puffiness and the appearance of dark circles.
- Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Silicones, Phthalates, Alcohol, Synthetic Dyes, Synthetic Fragrance. Cruelty-free.
How To Use
To Use As An Eye Sleeping Mask:
- After cleansing, apply a pea-sized amount to the entire orbital eye area and gently pat into skin using ring finger for optimal absorption. Apply nightly. Do not layer with other eye creams. Use before applying serums.
To Use As A Daytime Eye Treatment:
- Follow instructions above. Layer SPF that is safe for the eye area on top of the formula.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, C9-12 Alkane, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Squalane, Niacinamide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylresorcinol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Fruit Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinol, PEI-10, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Chloride, Fructan, Maltodextrin, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Curcumin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Potassium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Phosphate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Arginine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Dilauramidoglutamide Lysine, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Kaolin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Malachite Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Polyisobutene, PVP, C13-15 Alkane, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxypropylsulfonate Laurylglucoside Crosspolymer, Flavor/Aroma*, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol. *Natural Fragrance
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I apply this in my routine?
- Apply the eye sleeping mask after cleansing and toning, but before your treatment or serum steps. Most serums are not ophthalmologist tested, so our recommendation is to apply eye treatment beforehand to protect the delicate eye area. During the daytime, make sure to follow with sunscreen that’s safe for use near the eyes to avoid breakdown of the retinol. Avocado Melt Retinol Eye Sleeping Mask is dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested for safe use around the eye.
What benefits does retinol have for the eye area?
- The skin around the eye area is extremely delicate, due to it being thinner than the skin on the rest of your face. Retinol is known to help increase skin turnover and collagen production, so using this ingredient around the eye area can rejuvenate the skin and reduce the look of fine lines and dark circles. And because retinol can help to accelerate skin cell turnover, it’s also known to help minimize the signs of milia. We used encapsulation technology to coat the retinol molecules in our eye mask with hydrating and soothing ingredients, which provides a myriad of benefits. Instead of activating all at once on the surface, it releases all of its potent benefits deep within the skin. This makes encapsulated retinol more effective and less irritating for the delicate eye area and because it releases slowly over time, its benefits work for longer.
What makes an eye sleeping mask different from eye creams?
- An eye sleeping mask can be treated as an eye cream with much more potent ingredients. All the ingredients are amplified so your skin can repair during the night time where it is uninterrupted without external environmental factors. The Avocado Melt Eye Sleeping Mask contains encapsulated retinol, which has been shown to treat and prevent milia, making this a good choice for those who are prone to the condition around the eyes. We utilized a gentle encapsulated delivery system, advanced hydrogel base, and beneficial ingredients to create a nourishing, soothing mask that’s optimal for the sensitive skin around your eyes.