Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask - Mini Size 30ml
Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask is a creamy yet breathable sleeping mask that nourishes and softens dry, tired skin overnight. It’s a quick fix to eliminating dry flakes and dull skin. It's a must-have avocado mask for glowing skin. Try it once and you’ll want to #avocuddle all the time, trust us.
- The Scent: Fresh, calm, and fruity
- The Texture: Rich, creamy and luxurious
- Makes Skin Feel: Soft and supple
- Makes Skin Look: Smooth and moisturized
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Normal Skin
>> Back To Glow Recipe <<
- 74% of this creamy formula is made from four forms of avocado: avocado fruit, avocado extract, avocado oil, and avocado butter. We packed in as much of this magical fruit as possible because it’s rich in oleic and linoleic acid (so it’s deeply nourishing).
- Contains the enzyme Methylglyoxal (MGO), which has higher levels of antibacterial properties than other types of honey. MGO helps defend your skin against environmental stressors that can cause premature aging and visibly firm and moisturize skin. Pretty sweet.
- The gentle giant of chemical exfoliators, PHA helps buff away dead skin cells to reveal your glowiest skin ever. Because of its large molecular structure, it’s really gentle so it safe for even the most sensitive of skin types.
- We added a pinch of this gentle clay to help balance skin and make pores super happy.
Free Of: Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Silicones, Phthalates, Alcohol, Synthetic Dyes, Synthetic Fragrance. Cruelty-free.
How To Use
To Use As A Rejuvenating Sleeping Mask:
- Use the spatula to scoop 1 dime-sized amount onto skin as the final step of the evening routine. Gently pat into the skin for optimal absorption. Wash thoroughly in the morning. Use daily if desired.
To Use As A Wash Off Mask:
- Use the spatula to scoop the mask and gently spread a thick layer across a cleansed face from forehead to chin (avoiding direct contact with eye and lip areas). Rinse with lukewarm water after 10 minutes. Use two to three times a week. For sensitive skin types start by using 2-3 times a week and use more frequently if your skin loves the formula.
*Due to the natural makeup of the Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask formula, separation may occur. Mix the formula vigorously with the included spatula for a minute to allow the formula to return to its creamy, whipped texture.
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Water, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Honey, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Kaolin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which skin types can use this mask?
- Avocado Melt was formulated especially for those with dry or sensitive skin. The soothing, rich texture makes it ideal for smoothing out flakey patches and comforting irritation. It’s important to us that everyone can enjoy the benefits of this mask, so we included a pinch of Kaolin clay to keep sebum at bay and pores unclogged. If you have oilier skin, we recommend using Avocado Melt mostly on the drier areas of your skin, such as your U-zone.
How does this compare to Watermelon Glow and can they be used together?
- Watermelon Glow is a gel-like treatment with clarifying AHA that brightens and exfoliates overnight to deliver post-facial like results. Avocado Melt has a denser, creamy texture for a comforting skin-softening experience. It was formulated with PHA for slower, gentler clarifying. It's ideal for those with sensitive skin. We love to multi-mask with both! Use Watermelon on your T-zone or wherever you have excess oil. Use Avocado on your drier patches, usually around your U-zone. Take a bit more time to really pat and massage Avocado into the skin, as it's denser than Watermelon Glow.