Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream
Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream is a soothing, lightweight moisturizer that resets, replenishes, and seals in a boost of lasting hydration without clogging pores, for all skin types, even acne-prone and sensitive skin. Blended with banana, chia seed, magnesium, turmeric, and cica, this sweet soufflé is your recipe for calmer, hydrated healthy-looking skin.
- Dry Skin
- Normal Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Oily/Combination Skin
Size: 50ml (Retail Price USD$39)
>> Back To Glow Recipe <<
- Rich in magnesium and potassium, which restores water depletion, healing manganese, and the amino acid tryptophan. No wonder it’s the go-to fruit to rebalance the mind, skin, and body!
- Mineral that calms and re-balances irritated and inflamed skin caused by external stressors and helps maintain barrier health.
- Also known as Cica or Tiger herb, known to heal dry, irritated, sensitized skin.
- Anti-inflammatory and rich in antioxidants. Helps soothe and calm redness, balance and brighten uneven skin tone.
- Parabens, Synthetic Fragrances, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Silicones, Phthalates, Drying Alcohols, Synthetic Dyes. Vegan. Cruelty-free.
How To Use
To Use As A Daily Moisturizer:
- After serum, smooth a dime-sized amount onto clean skin morning and night. Gently pat into skin until fully absorbed.
- When skin is looking tired or dull, mix 1 drop of Pineapple-C Bright Serum into a dime-sized amount of Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream for bright, plump, and glowing skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Coconut Alkanes, Squalane, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Water, Magnesium PCA, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Bisabolol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Salvia Miltiorrhiza Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Flower/Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Diheptyl Succinate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Flavor/Aroma*. *Natural Fragrance
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Banana Souffle Moisture Cream calm my skin?
- This everyday cream blends together vitamin and mineral-filled banana to nourish skin, soothing magnesium to help battle skin stress, healing centella asiatica to calm, and anti-inflammatory Turmeric to defend skin against environmental aggressors. This magical banana goodness works together to actively calm skin!
How does Banana Souffle Moisture Cream differ from Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer?
- Both are awesome choices! Pink Juice is a thinner, gel oil-free formula while Banana Souffle is a whipped, cream texture that contains nourishing, ultra lightweight oils.
Is it good for acne-prone skin/will it break me out?
- Banana Souffle Moisture Cream is great for all skin types because the base contains non-comedogenic Jojoba Oil and Squalane to naturally moisturize skin. If you prefer a gel, oil-free formula, definitely check out Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer! If you’re feeling extra dry, try using Watermelon Glow Pink Juice Moisturizer as the serum step, and then layer with Banana Souffle Moisture Cream as the moisturizer step!
What is Natural Flavor that is listed in the ingredient list?
- Natural Flavor is a natural scent so gentle that it can even be edible! It is not synthetic fragrance.