Glow Recipe Glow Baby Glow Kit
The skin lullaby you’ve been looking for has arrived. Our Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask (25ml) and Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask (30ml) join forces to nourish, protect, and resurface, revealing skin that is smooth, hydrated and glowing to the max. With this dynamic duo, the possibilities are endless.
- Best Of Both Worlds: Apply Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask on drier areas and Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask on oilier areas in need of revitalizing.
- Listen To Your Skin: Alternate masks based on your skin concerns. Feeling congested? Try Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask overnight to refine pores. Feeling dry? Try Avocado Melt Retinol Sleeping Mask for extra moisture.
- 1, 2 Punch: Use mask of your choice overnight, rinse it off in the A.M. and apply the other mask for 10 minutes for a skin boost.
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Normal Skin
- Anti - Aging
>> Back To Glow Recipe <<
- 74% of this creamy formula is made from four forms of avocado: avocado fruit, avocado extract, avocado oil, and avocado butter. We packed in as much of this magical fruit as possible because it’s rich in oleic and linoleic acid (so it’s deeply nourishing).
- Contains the enzyme Methylglyoxal (MGO), which has higher levels of antibacterial properties than other types of honey. MGO helps defend your skin against environmental stressors that can cause premature aging and visibly firm and moisturize skin. Pretty sweet.
- The gentle giant of chemical exfoliators, PHA helps buff away dead skin cells to reveal your glowiest skin ever. Because of its large molecular structure, it’s really gentle so it safe for even the most sensitive of skin types.
- We added a pinch of this gentle clay to help balance skin and make pores super happy.
- Amino-rich watermelon extract intensely hydrates, soothes and fights free radical damage to ward off fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- Instantly quench thirsty skin with hyaluronic acid. This holy grail hydrator retains 1000 times its weight in water to breathe new life to dry, rough skin.
- Gentle chemical exfoliators that buff away dead skin, smooth fine lines, soften texture, diminish dark spots, and clarify pores. In other words, they help your skin live its best life.
Free Of: Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Silicones, Phthalates, Alcohol, Synthetic Dyes, Synthetic Fragrance. Cruelty-free.
How To Use
To Use As A Rejuvenating Sleeping Mask:
- Avocado Mask: Use the spatula to scoop 1 dime-sized amount onto skin as the final step of the evening routine. Gently pat into the skin for optimal absorption. Wash thoroughly in the morning. Use daily if desired.
- Watermelon Mask: Use two scoops or a generous layer on skin as the final step of the evening routine. For drier skin types, layer an additional dime-sized amount onto the skin. Be sure to gently pat, not rub, mask into skin until absorbed and wash thoroughly in the morning.
To Use As A Wash Off Mask:
- Avocado Mask: Use the spatula to scoop the mask and gently spread a thick layer across a cleansed face from forehead to chin (avoiding direct contact with eye and lip areas). Rinse with lukewarm water after 10 minutes. Use two to three times a week. For sensitive skin types start by using 2-3 times a week and use more frequently if your skin loves the formula.
- Watermelon Mask: Use the spatula to scoop the face mask and spread a thick layer gently across the face from forehead to chin. Rinse with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
*Due to the natural makeup of the Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask formula, separation may occur. Mix the formula vigorously with the included spatula for a minute to allow the formula to return to its creamy, whipped texture.
*Due to the highly natural makeup of the Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask formula, some separation may occur. Mix the formula vigorously with the included spoon for a full minute to allow the formula time to fully re-incorporate. Afterwards, your mask should have a gelatinous, gel-like texture.
Avocado Melt Sleeping Mask: Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Water, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Butter, Honey, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Gluconolactone, Kaolin, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Spirulina Platensis Extract.
Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask: Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Caulerpa Lentillifera (Seaweed) Extract, Simethicone, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit, Silica, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract , Paeonia Suffruticosa (Peony) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Ipomoea Batatas (Sweet Potato) Root Extract, Betaine, Beta Glucan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Fragrance
Frequently Asked Questions
Which skin types can use this mask?
- Avocado Melt was formulated especially for those with dry or sensitive skin. The soothing, rich texture makes it ideal for smoothing out flakey patches and comforting irritation. It’s important to us that everyone can enjoy the benefits of this mask, so we included a pinch of Kaolin clay to keep sebum at bay and pores unclogged. If you have oilier skin, we recommend using Avocado Melt mostly on the drier areas of your skin, such as your U-zone.
How does this compare to Watermelon Glow and can they be used together?
- Watermelon Glow is a gel-like treatment with clarifying AHA that brightens and exfoliates overnight to deliver post-facial like results. Avocado Melt has a denser, creamy texture for a comforting skin-softening experience. It was formulated with PHA for slower, gentler clarifying. It's ideal for those with sensitive skin. We love to multi-mask with both! Use Watermelon on your T-zone or wherever you have excess oil. Use Avocado on your drier patches, usually around your U-zone. Take a bit more time to really pat and massage Avocado into the skin, as it's denser than Watermelon Glow.