Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Lip Pop
Say hello to your new favorite do-it-all lip product. This no-rinse, scrub-to-balm formula exfoliates, hydrates, and deposits a pop of pink color.
Intensely nourish with amino-rich watermelon extract and vitamin E and prevent moisture loss with coconut oil and watermelon seed oil. Edible flower-derived AHA naturally smooths lips and coconut flower sugar gently exfoliates and melts away dead skin and flakes. It also delivers a pop of pink that’s unique to your skin, meaning your lip flush will be as one-of-a-kind as you are.
- The Scent: Fruity, delicious watermelon
- Makes Lips Feel: Nourished, soft
- Makes Lips Look: Plush, smooth, pink flush
Free of Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol. Vegan. Cruelty-free.
- Hydrates, delivers essential vitamins, and contains anti-inflammatory properties to soothe irritation.
Watermelon Seed Oil
- Cold-pressed, this oil nourishes skin and locks in moisture to help lips stay plump all day.
Coconut Flower Sugar
- Coconut flower sugar provides physical exfoliation to gently remove dead skin while providing hydration, while coconut oil deeply moisturizes while preventing further dryness and flaking.
- Extracts derived from Hibiscus, Wild Pansy, and Hawthorn that gently smooth, soften, and hydrate lips.
How To Use
To Use As Everyday Treatment:
- Reapply throughout the day for an immediate smoothing effect and a plush lip look. Apply more layers to brighten color and add more of a glossy finish.
To Use As Lip Prep:
- Apply as a nourishing, smoothing primer to keep your lipstick looking fresh and flawless all day (and night) long.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes Lip Pop a no-rinse, scrub-to-balm formula?
- After applying Lip Pop, rub libs together to gently melt away the coconut sugars found in the formula, leaving you with smooth, hydrated lips. There is no need for rinsing!
How does Lip Pop give your lips a unique tint?
- Lip Pop is formulated to adjust to the pH of your lips. This in combination with your skin tone, is what gives your lips a unique tint.
Is Lip Pop gluten and nut-free?
- Lip Pop is not certified gluten or nut free, but it is free of soy.
Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytostearyl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Caprylyl Methicone, Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Silica Dimethyl Silyate, Octyldodecanol, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Seed Oil, Coconut Flower Sugar, Ceresin, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Isostearic Acid, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Maltodextrin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Tocopherol, Malic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Crataegus Monogyna Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Viola Tricolor Extract, Red 27 (CI 45410:1), Red 7 Lake (CI15850:1), Red 6 (CI15850), Fragrance/Parfum.