Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops - Mini Size 15ml
Reveal a dewy glow instantly and over time with this niacinamide-infused highlighting serum, formulated without mica, glitter, or pearls. This first of its kind highlighting skincare + makeup hybrid helps visibly brighten skin and deliver an effortless glow instantly and over time, while helping to reduce hyperpigmentation and without leaving a gray cast.
This emulsion creates a lightweight, buildable texture that quickly absorbs, making it suitable for all skin types including oily or acne prone. Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops can be used as a hydrating highlighting serum before moisturizer or as the last step of your routine to add an instant glossy finish.
- Normal Skin
- Dry Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Oily/Combination Skin
- The Scent - A refreshing, fruity watermelon scent that’s as juicy as it sounds
- The Texture - A thin, lightweight gel
- Makes Skin Feel - Hydrated and smooth
- Makes Skin Look - Illuminated, bright, hydrated
Size: Mini Size - 15ml (Full size is 40ml)
>> Back To Glow Recipe <<
Packed with protective vitamins A and C, skin-plumping amino acids, and the phytonutrient lycopene. It helps moisturize, plump, soothe, and treat fine lines and wrinkles.
A powerful vitamin and antioxidant that evens out skin tone, helps reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation/dark spots, soothes skin, brightens dullness, minimizes the appearance of pores, and supports the skin barrier.
This holy-grail, high molecular weight hydrator contains moisture-binding properties and can hold 1000x its weight in water to reveal supple, bouncy, and visibly plump skin.
Moringa Seed Oil
A non-comedogenic, lightweight breathable oil that contains Vitamin E to help hydrate and soothe skin.
Vegan. Cruelty-free. Free of Parabens, Mineral Oil, Sulfates, Silicones, Phthalates, Drying Alcohols, Synthetic Dyes.
We formulate using the minimum amount of fragrance, when needed, to create a sensorial, enjoyable skincare experience. Fragrance is always less than 0.5% of our formulations, and all fragrances are vegan and free of PCM compounds, acetone, and much more.
After 2 Weeks:
- 100% agreed this product was gentle and non-irritating.
- 100% agreed this product does not disturb makeup.
- 97% agreed this product is not sticky or greasy on the eye area.
- 97% agreed this product has made a difference in their makeup routine.
*In a consumer study of 32 subjects
How To Use
Apply “a drop of dew” as a serum step before moisturizer for naturally glowing skin over time. For that instant, radiant glow, apply one to two pumps as the last step of the routine. Depending on how you’re feeling that day, apply makeup or not — you dew you!
As a primer:
Apply 1–2 pumps all over your face as the last step in your skin-care routine before makeup for a smooth finish and glow.
Mix with makeup:
Mix “a drop of dew” into foundation or concealer for a boost of hydration and glow.
For your eyes:
Dab a pea-sized amount to the center of the eyelid and blend out.
For a Double Highlight:
Pat below complexion makeup and layer with a powder highlighter on top.
Pick up the formula using the ring finger and dab off excess on the back of your hand. Then gently pat “a drop of dew” on the high points of the face in a tapping motion.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propanediol, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Niacinamide, 2,3-Butanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Citrullus Lanatus Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Tromethamine, Glyceryl Stearate, Carbomer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate.
Frequently Asked Questions
What in the formula helps deliver the amazing glow?
- This emulsion formula contains the perfect combination of watermelon, niacinamide, hyaluronic acid, and lightweight, non-comedogenic moringa oil to create a reflective complexion without the use of glitter, mica, or pearls (and doesn’t leave a gray cast). The lightweight texture quickly absorbs, and is suitable for all skin types
Is this suitable for acne prone, oily skin?
- Yes! Niacinamide works to help keep pores clear and fresh, making it a star ingredient for those with acne-prone skin. Mica can be especially irritating for those with acne-prone skin, so this mica-free emulsion creates a lightweight, buildable texture that quickly absorbs, making glass skin achievable for all skin types.
Will this layer well with makeup?
- Yes. The formula is lightweight and sinks into skin, creating a hydrated, glowing complexion for skincare and makeup. It can be used under or over makeup for a customized dewy finish.
Can this formula be used around the eyes?
- Yes! It has been clinically ophthalmologist tested to be safe for the eye area. For a glossy eye look, dab a pea-sized amount to the center of the eyelid and blend out. The formula can also be used under the eye area before concealer.