Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask - Deluxe Size 10ml
Women's Health Beauty Awards 2018: Best Face Mask
The Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask is a luxuriously bouncy, breathable sleeping mask that smoothes and perfects skin, overnight. This pillow-proof formula acts as a radiance-boosting hyaluronic acid face mask, formulated with soothing, amino-acid rich Watermelon Extract, hydrating Hyaluronic Acid, and pore refining AHAs that work while you sleep to gently exfoliate and clarify. It'll quickly become your go-to face mask for glowing skin.
- THE SCENT: Fresh, fruity watermelon
- THE TEXTURE: Bouncy, watery gel
- MAKES SKIN FEEL: Hydrated, radiant and petal soft
- MAKES SKIN LOOK: Bright and glowy
- Dry Skin
- Normal Skin
- Sensitive Skin
- Oily/Combination Skin
- Dark spots
- Anti - Aging
Size: Deluxe 10ml
>> Back To Glow Recipe <<
- Amino-rich watermelon extract intensely hydrates, soothes and fights free radical damage to ward off fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- Instantly quench thirsty skin with hyaluronic acid. This holy grail hydrator retains 1000 times its weight in water to breathe new life to dry, rough skin.
- Gentle chemical exfoliators that buff away dead skin, smooth fine lines, soften texture, diminish dark spots, and clarify pores. In other words, they help your skin live its best life.
FREE OF: Parabens, SLS, Synthetic Dyes and Mineral Oils.
How To Use
TO USE AS A SLEEPING MASK:
- Use two scoops or a generous layer on skin as the final step of the evening routine. For drier skin types, layer an additional dime-sized amount onto the skin. Be sure to gently pat, not rub, mask into skin until absorbed and wash thoroughly in the morning.
TO USE AS A WASH OFF MASK:
- Use the spatula to scoop the face mask and spread a thick layer gently across the face from forehead to chin. Rinse with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
*Due to the highly natural makeup of the Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask formula, some separation may occur. Mix the formula vigorously with the included spoon for a full minute to allow the formula time to fully re-incorporate. Afterwards, your mask should have a gelatinous, gel-like texture.
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Caulerpa Lentillifera (Seaweed) Extract, Simethicone, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit, Silica, Propanediol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract , Paeonia Suffruticosa (Peony) Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Ipomoea Batatas (Sweet Potato) Root Extract, Betaine, Beta Glucan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Fragrance