Laneige Perfect Renew Eye Cream
A deep-hydrating eye cream that repairs damage and moisturizes the fragile eye area.
Skin type All Skin Types
1. Moisturized and smooth eye area
2. Protects delicate eye area
3. Anti-wrinkle functional eye cream
- The advanced ceramide water strengthens the eye contours’ skin barrier, which is prone to dryness and damages. It helps keep the eye contour area moist and healthy.
- Tocopherol’s anti-oxidant effect smoothens the eye contour area.
A technology that rejuvenates the skin through flavonoid component extracted from the galangal root that increases skin Energy
- Developed as an exclusive technology of LANEIGE for restoration with the inspiration from skin energy bio research of A*star in Singapore
- Ceramide Water which is core moisturizing factor of Perfect Renew has been further upgraded to imitates skin barrier and thoroughly moisturizes skin , have a more powerful hydrating effect
Net Wt. 20ml
- Gently apply around the contours of your eyes with your ring finger and gently pat the skin to enhance absorption.
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SQUALANE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAETHYLHEXANOATE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, JOJOBA ESTERS, POLYGLYCERYL-3 METHYLGLUCOSE DISTEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, ALPINIA OFFICINARUM ROOT EXTRACT, PORIA COCOS EXTRACT, PHRAGMITES COMMUNIS EXTRACT, ADENOSINE, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, METHOXY PEG-114/POLYEPSILON CAPROLACTONE, MYRISTIC ACID, BEHENIC ACID, SERINE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM PCA, SODIUM HYALURONATE CROSSPOLYMER, STEARIC ACID, STEARYL BEHENATE, ARACHIDIC ACID, ALANINE, ARGININE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, CHOLESTEROL, PALMITIC ACID, POLOXAMER 407, POLYSORBATE 20, PEG-100 STEARATE, HYDROGENATED LECITHIN, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, HYDROXYPROPYL BISPALMITAMIDE MEA, CARBOMER, TROMETHAMINE, DISODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRAGRANCE
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.