Mane 'n Tail Original - Shampoo / Conditioner (Choose your size)
The ORIGINAL horse to human crossover shampoo that helps to maintain and achieve fuller, stronger, longer, healthier-looking hair.
Original Mane ‘n Tail Shampoo benefits:
- An exclusive micro-enriched protein formula that leaves the hair soft and shiny.
- Gentle rich fragrant lather provides “down to the scalp” cleansing action without stripping natural oils.
- Fortified with moisturizers and emollients that helps to provide body, shine and manageability for healthy-looking hair every time you shampoo.
- Available in 32 oz., 12 oz
Originally created to help promote fuller, stronger, flowing manes and tails on show horses, people continue to discover this hair care solution for themselves.
Original Mane ‘n Tail Conditioner benefits:
- Exclusive formula for a renewed, lustrous healthy look that helps prevent hair breakage and split ends.
- Natural oils nourish and condition hair and scalp while delivering essential moisture to dry, damaged, neglected hair.
- Keeps hair tangle free, soft, manageable, while helping to maintain and achieve longer, stronger, fuller, healthier-looking hair.
- Can be used as a leave-in or rinse out conditioner based on hair type and condition.
- Safe and gentle for all hair types.
SHAMPOO: Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Citric Acid, Methylchlorisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, Butylphenyl Methylpropional
CONDITIONER: Water/Aqua/Eau, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-20, Methylparaben, Sodium Chloride, PEG-150 Stearate, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Propylparaben, Lanolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Yellow #5 (CI 19140), Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone